Salesforce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,641 Interview Reviews

3.2

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

One 1-hr video interview. All behavioral questions. The interviewer was very nice; he was recruiting for a specific project for the summer, and said he was looking for passionate people!

Primary Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Incredible team and culture. Best company in the world to work for. Overall experience was positive during the entire process.

This company truly cares about work, family and community involvement. I might never leave!

Interview Questions

• Most important question was how well would I work as a part of the salesforce team   Answer Question

Learning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview process consisted of phone screen, then face to face meeting, then another face to face meeting with the larger team. I have to say, they ended up going with an internal candidate who had none of the qualifications they originally said they were looking for. I also felt the hiring manager did not understand what she was actually interviewing for.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

The recruiter asked me to go through my resume and asked me a couple of questions about the tools I was using. And then they asked me a couple of technical questions. Very pleasant overall because the recruiters were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Difference between string buffer and string builder   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through internal referral program. Four steps involved in the interview process: phone call screen from hiring manager, 2hrs remote technical test, two on-site interviews( from two different teams). Overall, all the interviewers are well nice, knowledgeable, and response is very quick after interviews. Recruiters are very kind, and they will try to help you position to other teams if the feedback is positive from interview but the team gets better candidate.

Interview Questions

• Even this is development position, they asked a lot of QA testing question too.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process took 4+ weeks. The first and second interviews are phone screens with recruiters. The last interview is a google hangout with two people from your department. After the last interview, Salesforce was very prompt at getting back to me with an offer. Overall, the process was enjoyable and quick.

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce? Tell me what you least like about your resume. Why this internship?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in November 2017.

Interview

It was quick and straight-forward - a phone screening with the recruiter then two 30 minute video interviews with members of the team. The interviews were basically to see how well you would fit into the team.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by a recruiter for anither position. After two phone calls with a recruiter and the administrative temporarily filling in, I was deemed a qualified candidate to meet the C-level executive staff. I was told more interviews would be organized after Dreamforce. A few weeks before Dreamforce I was notified that the position was filled by a internal candidate. The recruiter communicated that my two sessions were enjoyed and they'd contact me with another opportunity. I had another phone interview for a new position. I appreciated the recruiter telling me this position was different in title and income before diving in no the process. After one interview with a team member and another interview with four other team members, I was verbally offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you enjoy about your role and what you don't like about your role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

On-campus interview with the hiring manager at the University, followed by a phone interview with another manager. This was for the data center engineering team in Herndon, VA. Interviewers were very nice and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• How would you find all words of length 3 that have 'a' as the second letter in a dictionary?   Answer Question
    • Design a distributed system to perform spellchecks on Wikipedia documents.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiter reached through LinkedIn. Telephonic conversation with them. Scheduled telephonic coding interview. Interviewer didn’t showed up, needed to reschedule. Next time I got some important work so missed it. Then sent an email to recruiter to reschedule. Received response from recruiter that they are moving ahead with other candidates. I