Salesforce Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

3.3

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The entire recruitment process was absolutely amazing. I was contacted one day after sending my CV and next stages have been scheduled promptly. There was great communication and high level of individual attention from the recruitment team. Salesforce team put a lot of energy in keeping me informed, answering all my questions and running the recruitment process smoothly. I enjoyed it a lot. A great detail was the tour around the office after the final stage of the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe the best boss you've ever had. What did you like about her/him?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the models used in change management (area-specific question)   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Various informal and formal discussions on a 1 to 1 basis with an additional panel interview. Very slick and efficient in organizing meetings, high level of transparency and guidance on preparing for the panel. Overall a great experience dealing with salesforce.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would develop use cases and and approach an opportunity to sell salesforce solutions to the transportation industry   Answer Question

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Thorough and balanced, met everyone which allowed for meaningful discussion and decision making. Wasn't designed to catch me out, but to find out how I think. Mix of US and U.K. Executives across multiple disciplines, so gave me a view of partner and direct sales approach. Amazing office in London. HR was very responsive and kept the process moving, even though there were a few interviews.

Interview Questions

• What ideas from your past experience can you bring to Salesforce?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Was contacted on LinkedIN by an internal recruiter of SF in Dublin.
    Had a first phone screening with her and another screening over the phone with another recruiter. Was then invited to a 1:1 with the hiring Manager on site. It went for about 1 1/2 hrs quizzing me about my sales experience and asking me how I would react in certain situations.

After the onsite interview I had to do a panel presentation with 3 of the Management team, had to prepare a pitch on the product I would be working with.

Received an offer just 20 min. after the presentation.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite retailer?   1 Answer

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The process included a phone interview, video interview and assessment day in London.

The assessment day was made up of a group task (which you have a briefing document sent to you 1 week before the assessment day) this was good fun! Following this we had 3x 30 minute interviews which were very relaxed and informal, mostly to assess culture fit and to get to know you rather than your traditional competency question.

Overall the day was great fun and I got a real insight into Salesforce and the work that they do, Top tip - Be yourself, as cliche as it sounds at the end of the day they are hiring you in their team, they want to see the real you.

Interview Questions

• Take me through your CV - discuss the key points   1 Answer

Senior Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

An intense but enjoyable process. Started with 2 recruiter calls followed by a face-to-face with a hiring manager and a call with another hiring manager. Finally a panel demo / presentation and rubber-stamp call with an international VP.

It's as much about your cultural fit as it is your abilities. Interacting with so many people gives you a really good feel for the company as a candidate. I also had a huge amount of support from the recruiter (Ben M) throughout the process.

Nobody is out to trip you up. If you're the right person with the right skill set then you'll be fine.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral.

Process was an onsite interview and 2 calls. Onsite interview was with one of the senior managers of the area, focusing on my past experience and in making sure I would be a good fit with the company and with the particular role.

After that, I had 2 phone interviews with who will be my manager and another member of the team, going over my resume and my reasons to join the team, and discussing about the current situation of the company.

Best thing of the interviewing process is that it works in two directions - taking into account what you can add to the team but also how this position will help you to reach your career goals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why Salesforce?
      How Salesforce is diferentiated from other companies in the sector?
      Why this position?
      Answer Question

Commercial Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Initially contacted by HR for 'pre-screening'. All in all a very comprehensive process, including 2 x calls with HR followed by 4 further interviews (including a presentation). Everyone was very encouraging and HR were extremely supportive - stayed in regular contact and provided great coaching and feedback throughout. When visiting their offices you could feel a buzz about the place that made you even more determined to be successful. All in all a really positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Life at Salesforce is fast-paced with the only constant being change. How will you cope with this   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Cultural fit and team harmony are hugely important. Tell me more about your interests outside of work   Answer Question

Commercial Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn. I was contacted the following week by HR for a phone screening. 1 week later another HR screening followed a few days later by a Google Hangout (equivalent to Skype) interview with the 2 hiring managers.
    After that I was invited to do a presentation in the office of Salesforce in London. I presented to the 2 hiring managers. A few days later I had a phone interview with the SVP and on the same day was contacted by HR who offered me the job.

Senior Director, Solution Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Referral by ex-colleague, couple of interviews followed by a panel. Interviews were mostly discussions with senior people regarding different aspects of market, business model and how to approach them going forward. Overall I was impressed with everyone I spoke with and how they all reflected similar values causing me to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure this role is challenging enough for you ?   Answer Question