Salesforce Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter reached out to me... scheduled time to talk... but never confirmed.... then few weeks later... the position was filled. Probably normal for a big company like this.. but would be nice to cancel early.

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online and was referred by a senior leader, was called by recruiter told there were multiple jobs to interview for, spoke with hiring manager, then onsite with team, then more in person with support team. I spoke with 12 people for 7hrs total - it was overkill. I never knew which role I was interviewing for, and every time I spoke with the recruiter she gave me incorrect information/opposite what the hiring manager gave - super frustrating. I also told the recruiter I had another offer, she never told the hiring manager. Being in recruitment, I know this was not a best in class process, and seeing the internal mess made me weary. Glad to have had another offer.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have experience in tech industry" - if this is a qualification, it should be in the job description, not an after thought. Also, many roles don't need tech experience to be effective at Salesforce - and seeing many interviewers on the team with no tech in their background not only negated this question, but made it feel like a double standard.   Answer Question

Salesforce Response

Feb 14, 2017 – SVP, Global Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with us. Candidate experience is a top priority for us, and I'm sharing your review with the appropriate teams as an opportunity to learn how... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online.
    Received call from interviewer for initial screen a month and a half later. Was asked about my past experiences and told more about the role.
    Was told they wanted to move me to next steps of speaking with the hiring manager. After that it would be an on-site interview with a number of people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and got contacted by a recruiter. Had a great conversation and an in-person interview was set up with two people. I found it odd that I wouldn't be meeting the person I'd be reporting to at the first interview. Instead, the interview was with someone who'd be reporting into the role and only a few months out of college as well as with another Manager from a related team.

The conversations seemed great and the recruiter came in afterwards to get a sense of what I thought about the role, the team and the company. She said she'd be in touch the following week. Felt like everything went well. When I hadn't heard back, I reached out to the recruiter for an update and was informed that the two people I met with didn't think I was "a good fit". My experience fit the role exactly and I felt I got along with the interviewers on a personal level as well, so I was surprised. Though primarily disappointed that I didn't get to meet the seasoned person the role would actually be reporting to before I was cut.

Interview Questions

• N/A Most questions were related directly to the role and my experience in the field.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Multiple level of Interviews ,i attended 3 levels of Interview ..Consultancy will call you for interview slot then it goes on ..Manager called first then Sr Manager and then Director but no call back on selection/not