Salesforce Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The process was seamless and quick! The recruiter was great in providing updates with the process. I was communicated with regularly via email and phone. I appreciated them supplying great background information so I was fully prepared for the interview. You can truly feel the Salesforce culture as you go through interview stages. I think this is reassuring and helpful in knowing what sort of place you're considering joining.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Salesforce recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn a few days after I applied and was very formal about scheduling a phone interview. Next, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and then was brought in for an interview with 5 people in 30-45 minute time slots.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions. How would you drive subscribers to our website? How would you improve the website to better drive conversions? Many of their new users come from social media, so study up on display advertising.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter- process was pretty straightforward. Had phone conversations with recruiter and hiring manager first, and then had several rounds of in person interviews.Recruiter was helpful along the way, not so much when I was waiting for feedback.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions, ie how would I roll out a marketing campaign.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

One week for them to call me regarding my résumé. 2 rounds of phone interviews then was asked to go onsite. Met with 5 people. All seemed nice and smart group of folks.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in March 2017.

Interview

Very enjoyable process. The recruiter was accurate and knowledgeable, and the hiring manager went into depth about my track records for the specific role, and situation scenarios. The process included a panel interview with a group of stakeholders where I presented a business case and responded to work-related and culture-fit questions. Great process to mutually understand if there's a match there.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on the company website after finding the job on LinkedIn. Also contacted 3 people I knew at Salesforce to find out more. One of them also submitted my resume direct to the hiring manager.
    4 interviews in total - 1 with HR recruiter, 1 with hiring manager, 1 with a member of the team, 1 with a key stakeholder. Final discussion with recruiter to explain the next steps. Great communication all the way!

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly about whether I would be a good fit for the Salesforce team. (My resume closely matched the job description so there wasn't much talk that was task related).   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

First I had a face to face interview and then followed by a telephonic interview with the APAC marketing VP based in Singapore. The interview process was short and crispt and they did not delay in letting me know.

Negotiation

The only drawback was that I was offered a much lower salary package than industry standards, and I could not negotiate this further and hence accepted.