Salesforce Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Recruiter Interview Questions

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Excellent, one of the best interview experiences. Great communication from beginning to end, prompt follow up to questions, clear expectations mapped out early in process so I knew what to expect before, during and after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Great, personal interview process. I had several Google Chat sessions with leaders and peers, and was able to chat with my recruiter several times as well. Interviews were very informative, not only about the Salesforce culture, but the role, the team and the expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL).

Interview

This was by far the best interview process I've ever gone through. Every single recruiter I talked to throughout the process was kind, professional, fun/exciting, helpful, and knowledgeable. I was always kept in the loop as to where I stood in the process and when I should expect to hear back.

I had about 2 phone interviews, and then had a final interview with 4 others. I truly enjoyed speaking with everyone at every stage. Although interviews can always be intimidating, it really felt like they wanted to get to know me and my background to see if I was a fit. Everyone made me feel comfortable from the get-go which made the interview process feel a lot more natural than others I've gone through.

Two thumbs up!

Interview Questions

• Go through your resume at a high level overview. Describe how you've had to push back on clients in the past. How do you build trust with you clients. Why Salesforce.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Three phone screens - first with recruiter entry level recruiter then the main recruiter, lasted about 30 minutes each. Then spoke with the hiring manager, about 45 mins. Invited me onsite to meet with a recruiter, a director, and 2 hiring managers. Then received offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• account management experience, # of hires, largest challenges, sourcing experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview experience was short. The first phone interview was fast and too aggressive. When you are interviewing through the phone you are expecting questions of your experience and your skills, and not questions about stuff not related to the position you are interviewing for.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Initial phone screen by recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, 1 round onsite interview with 4 people 30 min each, and then offer. The interview was not in any way different from other conventional interviews.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were not difficult. There were several questions about experience in the various types of recruiting specializations. Fairly unsophisticated. The question that was borderline difficult to answer was whether a contract opportunity is preferred versus a permanent employment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process at Salesforce is highly disorganized. I was an employee referral, yet both the referrer & I had to constantly email & call the hiring manager to schedule interviews & follow up. I was kept on "hold" for 3 weeks, before I finally withdrew from the process. Obviously a referral is not valued by the Recruiting department.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter for 30 minutes. Then I was brought in that week to meet with four recruiters. Three were managers on my team and adjoining teams. Each interview lasted 30 minutes each, meaning the interview in-person lasted 2 hours. I had a lot of fun during the interview process. It was a great fit! It still is!

Interview Questions

• Most difficult (but not that difficult) was what company would you recruit a candidate out of, for one of your current top clients, how and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a salary much higher than my current so no negotiation was needed!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2015.

Interview

Screen call with the recruiter, phone interview with the hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager & 2 team members, phone call with director of EMEA recruitment. Process was quick and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Ideal team? How do you manage your stakeholders? How do you organise your day?   Answer Question