Salesforce Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 116 of over 7.4K interviews

Recruiter6%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New Delhi) in Dec 2020

Interview

Three major rounds in total. First with the hiring manager (1hour), then a 45 min panel presentation with 2 sales leader and then a final round with regional head The whole process took around 2 weeks in total and the processes were seamless and results came out a day after the round

Interview Questions
  • why Salesforce?
    Answer Question
  • what do you know about Salesforce
  • what was your biggest success/failure in your work life
  • Lots of questions on previous role and experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

I was called in for a phone screen and then interviewed with two hiring managers. The process took three weeks - about a week between the screen, interview, and waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
  • Why Salesforce? What do you think is going to be the most challenging part of this job? We interview 100s of people, why should we hire you?

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Only 15 minutes long. Very quick and not very friendly. Interviewer not very friendly. Acted as if I was wasting her time. Won't really consider you even for an entry level position if you do not have sales experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a workplace difficulty you worked on to improve with your superior.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2020

Interview

This was the toughest interview I've ever had. Although I give them credit for truly finding the best candidate, it was an interrogation. There was no conversation, no small talk and no sense of humor. They were trying to trick me with questions. I've always looked at Salesforce as my dream company. I researched and networked as much as I possibly could to get there. After this interview, I was extremely defeated.

Interview Questions
  • What are some soft skills you're working on? What do you think will be the hardest part of this job? How do you prospect? (in response to my previous answer) - if I saw that as a red flag, how would you respond?
5 people found this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

I interviewed with Tableau, and the interview process was amazing. Everyone was very smart and nice. The process was composed of: -Initial Phone HR interview - Phone Interview with Manager - 2 hour Interview with 2 Managers and 1 Director

Interview Questions
  • Why Tableau, why Sales? Why are you leaving current company
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Denver, CO)

Interview

The thing I appreciated most is that they were respectful of my time. The interview process was really...enjoyable. There was the initial conversation with the recruiter and then the interview with managers and peers. The recruiter I worked with was AMAZING. She helped prepare me for the interview. They got back to me with their decision within 2 days. Best interview process I went through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Salesforce (Washington, DC) in Apr 2020

Interview

Very thorough process from the leadership team with in depth knowledge provided along the way. Full transparency of what is expected along the way. High level of respect and care given during interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2020

Interview

Submitted application on Workday, had a conversation with a recruiter, then got my final interview scheduled with three managers. My recruiter sent me a list of things to prepare for and look at before the interview. The actual interview was 45 minutes long and I was asked questions for about 35 minutes by all three managers before I asked my questions/closed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself. Why Salesforce? Tell us about one of your role models and why. If you were CEO of your last company and could change one thing, what would that be? If this doesn't work out, what would your backup plan be? Are you the smartest person in the room or hardest worker?

Salesforce

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Salesforce in Mar 2020

Interview

I interviewed with 3 managers and it went well. The recruiter I worked with made me feel incredibly prepared for the interview and I am so grateful. Some questions were standard interview questions but a couple caught me off guard and I appreciated the challenge. While the interview was one of the longest I've ever had (1.5 hours), it went by quickly and smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • What has been your biggest failure?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2020

Interview

The overall process was very straightforward. I was contacted by a recruiter who first did a phone screening. Then, I moved on to another interview with her followed by a panel interview. Due to my circumstances, everything was done remotely through phone calls and video call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Interviews