Find jobs for Sales Representative

Salesforce Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 70 of over 7,794.0 interviews

Recruiter9%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Told me I had just enough experience and when I arrived to training the other trainees had 0 experience and no bachelors degree. Was a joke of an interview, quit the first day of training.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply for this position?
    1 Answer

Salesforce

Application

I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Okay, met with 3 of the Sales reps to pitch them myself then met with another director of Sales as SKIP level. Overall took around 4 hours but was a break in between each person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Salesforce employees are saying

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Salesforce (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Dec 2020

Interview

primeiro voce passa com o RH, depois há uma conversa com a gerente da vaga e no final você precisa apresentar um painel e participar de uma mock call com o time de sales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Salesforce

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Salesforce

Interview

Salesforce has a protracted interview process and unprofessional response time for a company that portrays itself as a cutting-edge leader in the software industry. They could use some experience with older hires.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (London, England)

Interview

Great experience overall. Well structured interview process with clear instructions, follow-ups and assistance along the way. 3 onsite interviews + telephone screenings for sales role. Process was quick, 2 months in total, from very first interaction to the job offer. Obviously glad I made it but would have the same opinion if things didn’t turn out the way i wanted

Interview Questions
  • What are you going to bring to the table ? Why are you leaving a safe job? Metrics ie performance , targets etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

You are a slave to the process for 4 to 6 Months and most likely they hire internally. No feedback on how your interview was rated either.. You can hear the recruiters typing on the keyboard why you are answering Standard stupid questions. They do not like to hire people with a lot of experience think rather hire younger and out of school so there’s some big giant age discrimination going on and I’m sure more..

Interview Questions
  • Why do you deserve to be a dream force? Seriously it’s like a cult either you fit in when they visualize you or you don’t. I wish Marc knew what was going on in his company With these interviews....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process went really smoothly. The recruiters and the hiring managers were all very supportive and encouraging, which made me more excited about joining the team. they moved quickly and were very transparent throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Paris) in May 2019

Interview

* Entretien rh au téléphone en anglais sur nos expériences * Si vous passez le 1er step, entretien au siège SF avec le manager de 45min sur vos expériences, motivations, connaissances du monde SaaS... * Panel pour le prochain step avec toute l'équipe dans laquelle vous allez évoluez sur un cas business donné par la RH.

Interview Questions
  • Avez vous de l'experience en SaaS ? Etes vous à l'aise avec la vente d'ISV? Parlez vous anglais couramment ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

Extremely professional, from the recruiters to the hiring manager to the others involved in the process. Clearly articulate the process, the objectives and expectations. Excited to join this company.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in joining Salesforce? What about our company most attracted you?

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

It was a great experience. I felt very prepared for each stage of the interviewing process. It was a challenging process, but I expected it to be. I had an opportunity to ask questions prior to each stage of the process so I felt ready for each step in the process. Everyone was great during each step of the interviewing process.

Interview Questions
  • During the final interview, the panel threw a few objections at me, which I expected them to.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Interviews