Salesforce Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

3.2

643 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had three recruiters from their Futureforce team and they were all extremely helpful throughout the process. The final interview is a presentation where they give you a case and you must present their solutions and sell it as if you were an account executive. Everyone is very welcoming and nice and it was honestly the best interview process I've ever gone through.

Associate Sales Development Representativeq Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied on the website slightly over two months before they emailed me. Phone screen came first, then an on-site interview with two managers that included a mock sales pitch. The mock sales pitch was really to see what skills you had and how you would work with the information given. I focused on my communication skills instead of doing a flashy presentation. Play to your strengths and have fun with it!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied via friend reference. I was contacted few days after and my recruiting coordinator got all info about me and my next role wishes. I was contacted by few more technical recruiters for specific positions. It was regular process then, Hiring manager -> technical interview -> onsite -> offer.
    After talking with hiring manager I got 3 hours task on HackerRank. Not super hard, more design solution.
    I got an offer just a few hours after onsite. That was hilarious for this big company. I did not expect that so fast.
    Overall process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• there was 3 hours for implement their task. It was HackerRank task.   Answer Question

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very haphazard. The recruiter did not know how to communicate and would occasionally flood my inbox with random interview timings without consulting me whether I am free at those times or not. The team which was interviewing me had no idea if they had a free spot on the team or not. And once I passed the tough technical test they gave me, they passed my resume around to other teams which started again another round of random interview setups without consultation.
    Come to onsite:
    Fist of all once I cleared all the tests and they made a decision for me to come onsite they asked me to be there in a week (looks like they are in a hurry to fill in the spot). Wonder why I did not hear from them for 3 weeks after the onsite interview if they were in such a hurry.
    They gave me 1 days accommodation in a downmarket hotel and when asked for an extra day to stay they refused.
    The onsite interview there were 5 including the lunch round. The interviewers asked me stupid CS questions and definitions as if that is going to test my technical skills. The interviewers where rude yawning and messaging on their phone. And one guy even got out of the interview to talk to his wife coz they were planning to go somewhere after he left and were deciding on where to go to.
    Are you kidding me? I travel 5 hours in a flight to come there and you can't even give me 45 mins. Thats is so sad and gets to know their OHANA culture. LOL.
    Don't waste people's time.

Interview Questions

• Regular sorting and different types and basic CS definitions and differences.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

It was initial HMgr Phone Interview. There were questions about my previous experience and other general questions. Lot of emphasis on how my previous experience suits the current job description.

Interview Questions

• Code high level class hierarchy to implement a Library system that includes Library book checkouts, returns, search based on title, partial title search, author, ISBN and other meta data.

There were questions about why I chose a particular Data structure and how it can scale in terms of future changes and Performance.   1 Answer

Sales Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Great experience with continual feedback. 3 main rounds: initial call with recruiter, call with hiring manager, on-site visit to meet with 5 team members from different levels within the group. First contact to offer within 6 weeks

Interview Questions

• Why Salesforce and why this position?
      What examples from current and previous jobs make you a good fit to this team?
      What is you management style and what are your goals?
      Be ready with questions for each interviewer!   Answer Question

EBC Senior Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online via an employee referral. A couple weeks later a recruiter contacted me said the position was filled internally, but had a similar role open up. A few days later a phone meeting was scheduled with her and then a week after an in person meeting was scheduled with 3 members of the team, but not including the hiring manager. On the day of the interview, the line up changed and I met with 3 individuals. The interview itself went well. The synergy and enthusiasm from the team was great and I felt we had a great rapport. One of the individuals mentioned the hiring manager had to go home for a family situation and I'd probably get the chance to meet her for round 2. After the interview I sent a thank you note to the recruiter. A couple days later, the recruiter called me and said they advanced an internal employee. I understand there will always be internal folks competing, but I felt that the decision had already been made before I even met with the team and felt it odd I wasn't even meeting with the hiring manager.

Mid-Commercial Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. Phone screen, panel interview then presentation. My recruiter, Jamie Perry, was absolutely phenomenal and made sure I was prepared every step of the way!

Interview Questions

• There were many questions around the complexity of the deals I had closed prior to interviewing at Salesforce   Answer Question

Events Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Connected with a Senior Recruiter after I had applied internally on a referral. The recruiter was very flexible with their time and met the needs of my challenging schedule. After an initial phone screen, the Senior Recruiter provided me some valuable feedback, as well as potential next steps in the application process. The following week, I was contacted by a Recruiting Coordinator who set-up phone interviews, as well as in-person interviews for me with the team I was applying with. The entire process was seamless! I worked with the Senior Recruiter and 2 Recruiting Coordinators who guided me and prepped me along every step of the way. When I had questions they were quick to respond, even over the weekend as I prepped for a Monday morning interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiter , management and the team were all very professional and great to interact with . The process was very transparent , with updates on the process and also information on other potential candidates. After an online interview which involves coding , the next steps are team interview which are a mix of coding and design questions.

Interview Questions

• Data structure and algorithm related questions as well as design questions   Answer Question