Salesforce Security Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Security Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and fast, to say the very least. Every step in the process was explained thoroughly and I could make up my mind about how I would approach the next step.

Friendly recruiter, knowledgable interviewers made the interview experience very pleasant. The major factor that helped me make my decision was the way I was interviewed. I think that tells a lot about the company's culture and how they treat their employees.

Awesome interviewing experience, overall!

Interview Questions

Salesforce Response

Jan 4, 2017 – SVP, Global Recruiting

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Our recruiting teams are continually working to improve on process and candidate experience, and I'm happy to hear that our efforts are coming across! I will... More

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Process consisted of 2 phone screen interviews, 4 skype interviews, 1 day of in person. Entire process took less than 2 weeks. Followed up with in house recruiter who told me to be patient and never heard from her or hiring manager ever again, even after additional follow ups. Very unprofessional, at least let the candidates know.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were pretty simple, many role based with a few security management questions.   Answer Question

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Was contacted about two weeks later by a recruiter for a phone screen. Passed the phone screen and was invited on site for an interview. The entire process was quick and painless. Questions centered on some minute details you may have forgotten from college and a lot of practical real world experience.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were unreasonably difficult for the position being advertised.   Answer Question