Salesforce Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Senior Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Miami, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a professional and fast moving from beginning to end. Started with face to face interview which then led to scheduling phone interview with other management. Then finalizing by applying for the position online and talking with the assigned recruiter for further logistics leading to offer.

Interview Questions

• What were some previous experiences/successes that could be applied to role applied to?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager, then another AE on the team, then the GVP, followed by a presentation. Very smooth process. I felt comfortable asking questions. Everyone was extremely professional.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Coral Gables, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very professional interview schedule with the VP of Sales LACA, then the Director of Enablement, then a Senior Sales Executive on a similar roll for another country plus two interviews with the recruiter and a personal case presentation. All the interviews were scheduled and rolled out on time.

Interview Questions

• What motivated you to work at SALESFORCE?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not easy, and that's by designed. There were multiple phone interviews, a couple of in person interviews, and then a stand-and-deliver "pitch" in front of the RVP and AVP. You have to spend a lot of time doing research and developing a PPT presentation, largely in the blind. However, if you are a seasoned sales person, you'll find this process enjoyable as I did.

Interview Questions

• How do you define success?   Answer Question
    • If given a territory, how would you go about managing it? How would you prioritize?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Very well defined questions and thought out process. Forced me to think about my achievements and how to run a sales meeting. Also provided insight into benefits of the company along with the value of the product. Understood management style and expectations.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an objection around the competition?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Washington, DC) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process for me was a great one. I had an interview with the Principal Sales Recruiter. There was a little bit of a lull after the first interview for internal reasons. A couple of weeks later, I had my first interview with the hiring manager who asked some very thoughtful questions. Later that same week, I flew to have an in-person interview and was offered the job by the end of that week.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Very detailed and they followed the process well. They were very thorough throughout each step and made sure they followed up when they said that they would. As an applicant i was always aware of the next step.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews - one with recruiter and then another with another recruiter. Brought into office for a face to face. Once in the office, met the senior recruiter and then interviewed with two members of sales management.

Interview Questions

• What would be your biggest hurdle working for Salesforce?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Quick and painless. Recruiting was fantastic to work with. The process was par for the course in any interview. Know the people you're interviewing with, know the product and crush it.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

Extensive with tons of touchpoints throughout the organization. Started with a recruiter, went to a 4-legged face to face interview, had 3 phone interviews to follow, followed by another 4-legged face to face with the RVP and AVP, finally did a presentation interview.