Salesforce Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

3.5

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and substantive. The recruiter was extremely helpful in understanding my career experience and where I could be a fit. The initial role I applied for was not a fit, but instead of just moving on he spoke with others and found a more appropriate opportunity.

Interview Questions

• If I called your last company, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter and the hiring manager. After that, I met with 5 members of the team. over a 4 hour span. From there I had an answer very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a client you've won in the past year and wlak me through the steps that it took to win.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Salesforce (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter, then had in-person interview with 1 RVP, followed by a phone interview with 2 RVPs, then a 'Stand-and-Deliver' presentation with the same 2 RVPs

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

1) recruiter phone screen 2) manager phone screen 3) manager f2f standard interview 4) final manager/peer candidate presentation

- must be a company culture fit, so early rapport at all stages is key
    - ask to prep with recruiters for f2f interviews
    - be confident and comfortable
    - be prepared to explain wins from previous roles

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I can't say enough good things about the Salesforce interview process. My recruiter, Taylor, was a complete rockstar -- easily the best recruiter I have ever worked with. Even if I hadn't gotten a job, I would have given him and the process a 5-star review! It was also a concise and swift process, moving faster than companies a fraction of the size of Salesforce.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to accomplish in an IC role before becoming a manager?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. The hiring team did a very good job of painting a clear picture of the role and the company culture. They provided feedback and were very transparent throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next opportunity?   1 Answer

Senior Account Executive Interview

Interview

Expect to go through two recruiters and three official interviews. Overall expect roughly a two month process. The hiring managers are extremely knowledgeable and very passionate about this company.
    Best advise- be yourself and differentiate amongst other candidates. Do your research and do not take anything for granted. This is a highly reputable company and extremely difficult to get in. They only hire the best talent

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave current company to work for Salesforce?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Series of interviews, starting with an internal recruiter, followed by phone interview with manager, in person with manager, in person with solution architects and another account exec and ultimately, a presentation to panel. Entire process took about one month.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on ability to coordinate resources for an opportunity both internally and with client/prospect. Account planning, solution selling, C-suite level comfort.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. Phone screen with HR recruiter (30 min). Then phone interview with hiring manager (30 min). Followed by in-person interview with a second manager (1 hour). Finally an interview with the entire team including the VP and a "Why Me?" presentation. The process moved very quickly once the ball started rolling. From the interview with the hiring manager to the offer took 2 months mostly due to scheduling. Would have been complete in 30 days if not for the uncommon delays. The recruiter was SUPER helpful and encouraging. The actual interviews were very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• How will you overcome the fact that you've never sold enterprise software before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Miami, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a professional and fast moving from beginning to end. Started with face to face interview which then led to scheduling phone interview with other management. Then finalizing by applying for the position online and talking with the assigned recruiter for further logistics leading to offer.

Interview Questions

• What were some previous experiences/successes that could be applied to role applied to?   Answer Question