Salesforce Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

HR Screen to discuss the role and my skill set
3x 1:1 interviews with people from the team (some technical questions but no coding test)
- describe my work with analytics
- what experience have you had with data engineering / databases
- have you worked in a cross functional team / how has that experience been for you as an analyst
2 day onsite with team working on a project / present findings on final day

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process felt long, but it was certainly pointed. I ultimately am in the right position fit for my profile because of the rounds of introductions and valuable considerations made by the recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• How have you managed a conflict resolution in which you had key stakeholders with a conflict of opinion on how the problem should be solved?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in February 2013.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted by a recruiter within a week.
    Phone Screen - Recruiter
    15-20 minutes to ensure your skills/experience are in-line with the position. I received feedback upon the end of the conversation that they'd like to schedule a phone screen with the hiring manager.
    Phone Interview - Hiring Manager
    30 minute conversation with the hiring manager. Again, I received feedback immediately that they'd like me interview in-person with the team. The recruiter contacted me within a day to schedule a date/time.
    In-Person Interview - 5 Team Members
    ~3 hour interview with several members of the team (of different levels of the organization).

After the in-person interview, I was contacted by the recruiter within 3 days and was asked to attend a social recruiting event the following Saturday. (I understand this is not the normal interview process). If you have a chance to experience a social recruiting event, I would encourage you to go! It was a fantastic experience!

Interview Questions

• What have you learned about yourself from leading other employees/clients.   1 Answer
    • Which project are you most proud of and why?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Salesforce?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary. The offer was exactly what I asked for!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in February 2010.

Interview

I went through 2 phone interviews which consisted mostly of the recruiter providing me a high level description of the job and team I'd be working with and my work experience and skill set.

Then I finally had 1 round of interviews on-site with 4 interviewers including hiring manager for about 30mins each. Each interview except for hiring was mostly about job description and my overview of my work experience. The final interview with the hiring manager mostly covered by experience and skill set and how it is best aligned with the job description and the department's function.

Overall theme about company culture and work environment was that there was constant change and very rapid work pace which for me was what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision even if you didn't have all the necessary information to make that decision?   Answer Question