Salesforce Senior Principal Business Transformation Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Salesforce

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Principal Business Transformation Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2019.

Interview

I had previously interviewed for another role so they kind of know who I am and my strengths. Salesforce actually called me up to try for this role.

From the start to finish, the whole process took 2 weeks and was really quick. I had a phone screening interview with another business transformation architect and after that I was informed that I have been scheduled for a panel interview.

I prepped for the interview by preparing a presentation on a topic and scenario that they gave me. I was in a panel of 5 interviewers and 2 of them were remote.

I did pretty well for the presentation and the panel questions and I got the job offer.

Overall, the experience was great and I was challenged in preparing for the panel presentation and in a way it gave me a sense of the job. I had a great time during the panel interview.

Interview Questions