Salesforce Senior Royalty Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Senior Royalty Accountant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Royalty Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later recruiter contacted me and we spoke for about 45 min about my background and the position. Spoke with the hiring manager the following day. 1 week later had phone interview with 3 people from the team. 1 week later I was flown out and given a hotel room for the weekend with the final in-person interviews that Monday. Since this position would result in a relocation, I wanted some time to check out the area and the recruiter was great about accomodating my request.

Since I was in an interview process with another company, the recruiter was great about expediting the whole process. She was always very prompt and thorough. Even when I didn't receive my hotel itinerary the night before I flew out, she reached out to me at 11pm to give me the hotel name so I at least knew where I was going.

I really enjoyed the whole experience and am definately interested in working at Salesforce. Best recruiter I've ever worked with.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very direct and everyone I spoke to was very friendly and interested in getting to know me. They were truely looking for cultural fit.   Answer Question