Salesforce Solution Engagement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Solution Engagement Manager Interview Questions

4.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solution Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 7 interviews (with various levels within the organization including managers, directors, and Vice Presidents, a panel interview with 4 people (of similar levels), and a presentation. The presentation was also in front of 4 people. It was a tough interview process; however, the company is the overall leader in this industry and that is to be expected to secure the best talent.

Interview Questions

• The presentation was the most difficult as it involved preparation work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Solution Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Direct Online application via the website. Heard back from an in-house recruiter pretty quickly and went through an initial phone screen with them before a similar screen with the Hiring Manager. Moved on to 2nd round of interviews which included a peer interview and interviews with others in roles related to the position. In this round I spoke to 6 individuals. Final round was with VP.

Interview Questions

• All of the interviews were pretty tough, lots of questions based on relevant experience, scenarios and situations etc. Not an issue for tenured consulting professionals however, but if you don't have relevant and real experience, it will be obvious.   Answer Question