Salesforce Success Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Success Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Salesforce (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was the most involved that I have experienced. My application was promoted by an internal employee, so I skipped the interview with the recruiter. My first interview was a 45 minute phone interview with the hiring manager. I then had about 4 more phone interviews with 7 additional individuals over the course of 2 months. These ranged from peer interviews to directors and above. Once I made it through these, I had an in-person interview with the hiring manager that went well.

The longest part was waiting for the headcount to be approved. The whole process took almost 5 months from application to offer, but most of that time was due to the position being approved as well as the budget.

Interview Questions

• If a customer has a business challenge that you are unfamiliar with, how would you help them solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given a verbal offer and a short negotiation occurred. I was very happy with what was presented, so I didn't have to really negotiate hard on the salary. Once I accepted verbally, a written offer was sent over for my approval.