Salesforce Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salesforce Summer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.8

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

The interview was good and my interviewer told me that I should get the response next day, however I didn't get any response on the next week. And I emailed the hr, and got a rejection.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Salesforce

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce in April 2015.

Interview

In the first round , the interviewer grilled me about my academic project on distributed systems and a simple coding question was asked.
    Second round was with a manager and few basic OO design questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Given million elements , write a program to print k largest elements.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salesforce.

Interview

Two interviews. First one was pretty easy, just basic data structures. I was only half way done my data structures course and still got through pretty easily.
    Second one was not so friendly. It was focused on solely on experience with no intellectual challenge.
    Neither interview involved any coding challenge or brain teaser. Basically one testing basics and one testing experience. No real chance to show what I can do.
    None of the things they asked were in any way related to what I put on my resume. Nor sure how much is expected out of an possible intern.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Salesforce (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

first is phone interview. the interviewee asks me some projects and experience in the resume and then asks me some algorithm questions. After almost two weeks, they ask me to their company to do onsite interview. The interviewee asks me projects and work experience in my resume and they ask me some technical problems, at last they asks me what I wish to do in Salesforce. the whole interview is about an hour and after two weeks they send me an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

prepare for algorithm problems