Sally Beauty District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sally Beauty District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (Columbus, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with Territory Manager and trained for about a month. First week as an associate, second week as a Store Manager, the third week as a District Manager in a Training District, and the last week in your district with your Territory Manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sally Beauty

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wokingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (Wokingham, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

1st stage interview was with an Regional manager, 2nd interview was with the operations manager and HR manager than 3rd interview was with Head of operations and store visits. I also prepared a presentation for the 2nd stage interview.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the organisation?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sally Beauty in September 2009.

Interview

Generally average interview. Afterwards, I had to follow up and it turned out the TM and the VP both thought the other was going to call me.....finally I had a phone interview with the VP that lasted about 1/2 hour and was more like a conversation than an interview. About a week later I got an offer with a salary 4k lower than I asked for. I negotiated and met in the middle at 48k.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This company pays WAY lower than a comparable company. And they don't pay mileage, they give you a car allowance for using your own car. I put on 600-800 miles a week. No wonder they don't pay mileage.