Sally Beauty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sally Beauty Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.0

IT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sally Beauty.

Interview

interview with 3 managers. Questions involved work history. Nothing major. Sally doesn't make much money. So the salary is not very high and the negotiation took 2 weeks.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (Tulsa, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

I met with the store and district manager and they sit you down and read from a paper of questions. You do get a little bit over whelemed in the interview, that I don't think they explain the expectations of you as a employ very well during the interview process, they wait until they hire you to explain the expectations which for me I would've rather known what was expected of me before fire not during training.

Interview Questions

• How do we compare to competition?
      Why do you want to work for Sally's ?
      Describe a difficult situation you've had with a customer and what you did to solve it?
      How do you deal with confrontation ?
      Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

Brief, straightforward. Manager was very nice. Took me into the back office area, described the perks for working there and what was expected. What the pay was, how many hours. The manager told me what the dress code was and how she became manager within a year, so it's definitely a company you can move up in. I was hired, i start today. :)

Interview Questions

• Basically the manager asked about my history, how i would deal with unhappy customers, what does teamwork mean to me, etc   1 Answer

Regional Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a terrible process. The interview spanned over three months with multiple different people. The day they made me an offer they had me in the corporate office from 8-5 interviewing with 7 different people. However they called it an interview but it seemed more like a soft on boarding. They were selling themselves to me the entire day. That evening I was called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do I feel the most important leadership quality is?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

Msnager set the first interview,after that set a second interview with a DM who help to decide who is hired.after you are hired,you need to take a training at store with material and them you start training on POS.

Interview Questions

• Why I consider this job is good for me   1 Answer

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (Albuquerque, NM) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of off the paper questions and no additional questions . It was in their stock room which threw me off a bit but kept it casual enough that I felt comfortable

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Ask basic questions. Previous employment and experience. Personality. Skills. Reliable transportation. Watch videos. Fill out questions. Walk floor. Learn sections. Get to know other employees. Learn benefits and discounts. Learn register and closing.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

No Phone . Only face interview and its short and fast.Manager and lead were very friendly and seemed nice to work with. They let me know that you have to wait for couple of weeks to get the feedback.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sally Beauty in April 2016.

Interview

I applied in person and got a call later that day for an interview the next day. They told me they would call my references the next day, which they didn't. They also told me they would call me within a few days if I got the job or not, also didn't.

Interview Questions

• Sell me a product-they gave me a ceramic high heel for holding a curling iron   Answer Question
    • What are 3 things you didn't like about your last job?   Answer Question
    • what's the biggest rule you broke at your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sally Beauty (Chandler, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I came in with my application, and the manager literally took me to the back, asked me like 3 questions. She asked me about my availability, if I had a second job, and if i planned on staying longer than 6 months. I was hired on the spot and started my training the very next week.