Salmat Interview Questions in Melbourne | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flybuys Inbound Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied for this position via Seek, got a phone call from a woman named Tracey from Salmat HR. Basically did a phone interview in which she then invited me to a group interview the following week.
    The group interview consisted of about 3 managers who sat at the front of the room & wrote down notes as each person spoke.

Interview Questions

• What experience can you bring to "Flybuys "?
      What attracted you to the role?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

group interviews went for about 2 hours. basically just individual interviews but with a group of people, explained the company etc for ages and then asked questions and that was about it

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone call and an invitation to come in to the Head Office in Melbourne CBD. Interview was conducted in a group setting, however there was only a total of two attendees. Questions were asked in tandem with both attendees being asked similar questions. The attendee answering second was at an advantage due to having more time to think of an answer and being able to use the first attendee's answers as reference. The interview concluded with being told to expect a phone call if successful.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you are suited to this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

General group interview, about 30 of us. typical questions about previous experience and personailty questions. the interviewers were professional and kind and seemed to genuinely listen and care about answers. They asked about good and bad service we had recieved before and we all had a laugh at some good stories

Interview Questions

• how have your past roles provided you with experience that will be relevant to the role here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied for CSR mass recruitment, short term-immediate need project. Were hauled in a group of 15 people with each of us to go around introducing ourselves for about 5mins.
    In about half an hour, were informed that everyone was in! Easy- breezy.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself - should be long enough to judge English skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was great. The process was easy, it was fun, and I had ample opportunity not only to speak about myself and my experience, but learn about the company, and what opportunities came with the role. I also was given the chance to meet management, and ask as many questions about the job as was needed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about why you left your previous role?   1 Answer

Coles Online - Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2013.

Interview

Received phone call for group interview with as many as 15 people. Fairly basic questions asking one by one around the table. Then you get the outcome later on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself
      How will you fit in the company
      Where do you want to see yourself in the next 2 years   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salmat (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview had three people in it, including myself. There was a manager from the project and a recruitment specialist as well. They asked a few questions, we did a spelling test. It was a pleasant experience and they were very professional. It was not hard at all, because the job I was going for was very easy and the questions were super general. They asked about experience and capabilities. There was another candidate who had a lot of experience, and myself and the other candidate did not. However, the experienced person was the only one that did not receive an offer.