Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Schools Secondary Math Teacher, Special Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Secondary Math Teacher, Special Education

Interviews at Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Schools

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Schools

Secondary Math Teacher, Special Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community Schools (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed on Skype. There was a panel of 5 individuals who asked relevant questions about y background in Special Ed and in teaching Math. What they did not make clear was that they were not passing their AYP's, that no teacher had lasted in the job more than 1 year, nor that the new teacher would need to pass the state's qualification test in Math that would be largely Trigonometry and Calculus.

Interview Questions

• Describe the IEP process and its component parts and detail what is needed for each portion.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Clarify your starting date in terms of salary. I sat for almost 8 weeks before I was allowed in my classroom. I received no compensation during this waiting period and yet was expected to cover my living expenses.