Salvation Army Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Salvation Army Receptionist Interview Questions

Interviews at Salvation Army

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Salvation Army (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

You meet with the supervisor for the department you filed for and if you are chosen then you will have a second interview with the Head and the supervisor. The head he makes the final decision if your hired.

Other Interview Reviews for Salvation Army

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salvation Army (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

More of a Social Services setting, asking questions as are you familiar with the resources in your area. Assisting clients payments, shelter, or the pantry. Answering calls, transferring calls, faxing, copying, printing, spreadsheets, as well as assisting with the shelter.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multi-task?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Salvation Army (Buffalo, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was first offer the position from Supportive Services. They inform me it was a part time position at minimum wage. The Support Services told them that the position would eventually become permanment. I accepted the interview to see if I would be interested in position. I accepted the postion base on it was part time a possible it would turn into permenant

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience in receptionist duties, Do I have experience with Community Base Organization. How many years you worked in that title. Do I like working with people. Our you a team player.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Salvation Army (Portland, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy and in depth interview. Lots and lots of paperwork to fill out. Walked thru job description and what would be expected. Some history of the salvation army, questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• do I have any criminal history   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Salvation Army (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy. Dont remember too much though. I think it was easy. More conversational than an interview. They were very nice. Good times. It was a manager and hr and they were very polite.