Sam's Club Asset Protection Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Asset Protection Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Honolulu, HI) in December 2016.

Interview

Standard Retail Question that anyone could answer. They are not trying to play stump the chump. They want to get to know you. They also what to make sure you are motivated to have this job. Tell them what you can do for them.

Interview Questions

• What can you go for the club?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate there offer was above what I was looking for.

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Prescott, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

First interview was over the phone then I moved on to a face to face. Phone interview was a bit longer and more intense than the face to face was.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to implement a change and communicate it to employees who were not ob board with the process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Chesapeake, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is done in three separate parts.With my position as a asset protection associate already with Sam's Club's sitter company Wal-Mart,I was able to interview directly with the Market Asset Protection Manager and The Club manager of the Sam,'s Club location I was applying to work in.I was asked multipule three to four part questions about past experiences and the results of the exsperince as well as how I reacted or handled the exsperiance and what if anything I would have changed or done again if the sane situation presented itself once again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a deadline to complete a project or obligation and you were running low on time and running low on manpower or help?What did you do?How did you do it?What was the outcome, and what if anything would you do different if you were faced with this situation again?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary and position incentive opportunities are given once you have been hired for the position. You either decline or accept.If you have prior experience than generally your offer or salary is started above the pay scale base pay .ALl Sam's Club positions have a pay scale with a base to cap out salary based on location, store,or club, and that's club or stores annual profit.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Evansville, IN) in April 2010.

Interview

I was recommended by my GM, and I interviewed with the market team and I got the position

Negotiation

None