Sam's Club Cafe Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.2

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. One week later I received a call to come in for an interview that day. Five days after the interview, I got a call to come in for a second interview for the next day. At that interview, I had an interview with the store manger and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, after a few weeks they called me in for an interview immediately, very short notice. Then got called in for a second interview which was simply coming in for a drug test instructions and signing paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Citrus Heights, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Stephanie was great, she would / will be a fantastic boss. she has high energy, which I love. Shes personable and fun. She quickly puts you at ease. After interviewing with Stephanie, I moved on to another associate to obtain the paperwork to drug test, sign the background check paperwork. Then off to drug test at your local doctors office. the whole process consumed maybe 1 1/2 hours tops.

Interview Questions

• To give an example of great customer service you provided in the past.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Super quick not even sure what position I was interviewing for! I was called in am to come in for afternoon interview. N Very nice man and everyone at store super nice. cant say enough how they present themselves to the public as so great!

Interview Questions

• How would I make a customers experience good?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Riverview, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy. Questions were like someone interviewing a high schooled. hey needed warm bodies to fill positions. They called me the next day after apply on line the night before . The manager of the Café and another department was leaving and needed to fill many positions. So he bulk hired and did not care who he hired. I just was lucky enough to get hired, however, this store is a bad store, and its like a revolving door of people.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Jacksonville, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online process took average of 3 weeks, had 3 interviews each one with a different manager they were very easy super friendly made me feel very welcome. By the third interview I took a drug test and waiting to get my orientation day started orientation and I love my job!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you were being counted on for support at previous job ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Rocky Mount, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

The first interview is with the supervisor over the department that you applied for. The supervisor will ask general questions about your work ethic and your personality. The second interview is with the manager that is over the department that you apply for. The manager will talk to you about the questions the supervisor asked and the answers you gave and tell you what they liked or did not like and they will go over what type of availability you have. If you are hired, you will have your final interview with the store manager. This is when they will go over specific things about your department and you pay and you will sign all your employment papers.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do your best and put the member first?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Franklin, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Did the app on a Monday , was call on a Thursday went in for my first interview that Monday , was called for my second that Wednesday and was working by Friday. They manager seemed really friendly and told me she would be in contact with me for my 2nd interview and that she was really interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to plan ahead to solve and issue before it became a bigger one   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Princeton, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

You are scheduled for an interview with the supervisor of the department. Who then reviews your job application. Then you are interviewed a second time by the manager of the cafe. when interviewed you are told of the available positions and that you can move to another job position in the company as they open. If they are interested accepting your application for future employee you will be taken to the clerk who brings you through the whole process of documents and rules and etc. you are given a folder with all agreements and term for your position and all the information you will ever need basically. Training for the position is scheduled at this time.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience you have? specifically in retail.
      Give a scenario that you needed to play a leadership role ? how did that turn out?
      basic interview questions   1 Answer

Cafe Associate Interview

Interview

The process took 40 minutes and i was asked question that you are askes among most retail places but the job where not reverent to my position they are revelent to a position that would have worked the retail said

Interview Questions

• give a example of good customer service   1 Answer