Sam's Club Cart Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Cart Associate Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Marietta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I put my application in they called me and I went in for an interview and they scheduled the second interview offering me the job the interview was simple just show up and talk about yourself and then they send you to get a drug test after the job offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at sam's club
    How did you hear about us   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Humble, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Very brief , no real questions were asked . just me and a couple others were in a room the lady asked when we were able to work and she wanted to know our ages. other than that we had the job i think it is because they have a high turnover rate because the job sucks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing was negotiated

Cart Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

A couple weeks after applying, I received a phone call requesting an interview. We agreed upon a date and time and I showed up then. I was over-dressed, especially since the interview took place at a table in the cafe area and was led by an on the clock COS reading from a packet. I was then asked if I had time for a second interview right away. I said yes. I waited at that same table until a manager could come over. About a week after they called asking for a third interview. This was essentially a "you're hired" interview with paper signing. I then let them know my basic availability, both for scheduling and for training. To be efficient, they train multiple hires at the same time, so I had to wait a week or so until others were hired. I started on-the-job training about a month and a half after my initial online application.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't. Mostly just run-of-the-mill basic interview questions, many of which don't exactly apply to a college student just looking for a job until graduation. This would include career choice questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much at all was negotiable, especially for a young, new hire with little to no work experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Abilene, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

It was based on three interviews as they said but they only interviewed me for two. The second they told me at the end i was hired. The third was my first day of work but we just went over rules and regulations and toured the store. The interviews were good just good to be positive and smile.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (West Valley City, UT) in March 2012.

Interview

There was one interview after submitting an application on one of the kiosks with the awful keyboards. The interview was pretty easy. Generic questions from management but the interview was done in the food court which was pretty strange to me. After being accepted, you show up on day one for live person training then for ten hours worth of video training.

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Cookeville, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

This was years ago. You got interviewed three times. Each by a different person with a few questions each. That process is more difficult. If you get in through one position and want to move up. You just interview with your future supervisor and the general manager keys it in the system.