Sam's Club Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Sam's Club

2.0

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. You apply online and get called in for an interview. Sams is always needing cashiers and its not hard to get in as long as you can pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for Sams?
    Why would you be a great candidate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

got called in for two interviews. one just speaking to the supervisor and the other speaking to the general manager. so all in all it was not a bad interview process. it was very chill.

Interview Questions

• About previous experiences where I had to show leadership qualities.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in October 2017.

Interview

When I first put in my application it took them about a week and a half to call me back. I didn't call up there a few times bit wait because they will call you when Sam's will called you. My first interview was very relax and we sat in the food area. The man was very nice. We went over my hours and what was on my online application. After that he asked me 3 questions. All very typical interview questions. After that they made no time to schedule my second interview and told me when it would be before we left. 2nd interview was also easy. Just confirmed everything and he gave me the job. The background check was sent to my e-mail and came back within a few days

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Batavia, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I went in for my interview, No one knew i was coming in even tho it was set up with HR. one of the department managers did the interview, and she loved me, I had the interview with hr and met the store manager. They both loved me and offered me the job on the spot. I started about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about the memberships?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Columbia, MO).

Interview

First I applied then I called up to the store and they told me they weren't hiring anymore. But my friend who worked there told the HR lady about me and they gave me an interview. It was super casual. They asked me a few questions about my background experience and what I can bring to the table.

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Gulfport, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

To be honest, I forgot that I had applied so I was pleasantly surprised when they called me for an interview. I had to interview with a couple different people. They were easy to talk to and my questions were easy to answer

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Very laid back. Done in the cafe area of the store. The interview only took about 10 minutes. Was told that job was mine at the time of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I applied online and I got a phone call from the HR department about a week later to schedule a interview with the 2 managers in 1 room asking questions about your background and skills

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about pushing for membership upgrade or getting people to get a new one   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

VERY simple interview. Was asked what were my goals for the future. I was asked ignorant I was a people persons. And if I would be able to smile and have a friendly attuite .

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

the person that did the interview process was easy to talk to and friendly and made the work place feel like welcoming and if i ever needed anything that the doors to her office are open and not worry that the work place are like family