Sam's Club Electronic Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Electronic Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

1.9

Electronics Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Single inperson interview, very easy and extremly personal, wore business casual. Always wear clothes for the job you want in the future not for the one you are applying for. I wore what I saw managers wearing there.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this pen to me?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Palmdale, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard. You walk in. They explain the job duties/requirements. They tell you how much you would get paid in that position. Etc. There is usually only one person interviewing you at a time.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Lubbock, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

They called me in for an interview the same day, and when I got there they checked my availability to make sure it worked for them. When it did they only asked me if I knew about electronics and to tell them a little about my self. The interview was very brief and conducted by two staff members.

I was asked to return the next day for drug testing and a background check. 3days later I received a call about orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Columbia, MO) in August 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the supervisor of my department first then with the head manager. They both drilled me with questions and made it seem like I didn't get the job but they told me I was hired at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you had to go above and beyond   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Angelo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Angelo, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, took them around a week to call me. I was interviewed by two people.
    They were friendly and really listened what i had to say. They are basically checking if you fit in there team and have a friendly personality.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard interview question like:

- Past experience.
                       - How would you react if....
                       - Customer service questions
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clairsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Saint Clairsville, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

The first interview consists of a one-on-one question and response forum. Two separate interviewers switch out with varying questions. The second interview consists of non-contractual job description signing and the drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Were you ever placed in a difficult situation? If so, how did you react to it?   2 Answers
    • Have you ever made a mistake on the job? If yes, then what did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Lenexa, KS) in May 2014.

Interview

You are interviewed in a group setting with multiple interviewers. Basic questions answered with common sense. Many people are dressed in regular clothes. Wearing a suit is over the top, wear slacks and a nice button shirt/polo.

Interview Questions

• A fellow employee asks you to clock him in so that he can assist a member. What do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

If you don't impress them on the first try then they will give you the worst job they need feeling (I.E. Carts or Register). Once you pass the first interview they will call you back to meet with a manager where they will finalize everything as well as tell you to go get a drug test at so and so place.

Interview Questions

• They asked about simple problem solving topics and how would you treat a costumer in different situations.   Answer Question

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

It seemed they were hurting for associates, I was called before I finished the application. I sat with HR for 10min and they offered me the job. I'll admit I'm probably very over qualified for the position.

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Interview with the team leader, then the store manager, followed by a meeting with the HR associate, a drug test, lots of paperwork, and then orientation. Interviews were to the point, no odd-ball questions or unexpected bombshells. Largely customer-service oriented...play up your people skills! Also, just because associates on the floor may dress in casual clothing does NOT mean that it is appropriate interview wear--they really do care that you try to look nice!

Interview Questions

• Not much to work with here--all of the questions were of the "Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer, what was the situation, and how did you handle it?" and "Describe a time you went out of your way to help a customer..." variety. Prepare a number of versatile anecdotes that emphasize customer service if you aren't a good impromptu speaker.   Answer Question