Sam's Club Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Jan 26, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

fast and easy very professional I love the pay flexible hours etc. the benefits were awesome the only thing I didn't like was the different location for the drug test like really.............

Interview Questions

• tell me about you your weakness and your strengths you know the usual   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (South Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Speak to a supervisor in that particular department first, in which they will ask you different scenerio questions. Following that a manager will interview you. If you do, you will be sent for a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was told to be there at one, around 2:30 I was finally approached by a tire bay manager. It felt alot was going on, and it seemed more of a inconvience. He didn't seem like he wanted yo be doing a cashier interview. I was told to wait so he could process the results from my interview and another manager would follow up in 30 min. A hour later I was approached and just asked to describe myself as he looked around and didn't seem to want to listen or be doing a interview. I was asked to wait and then a hour later given information to take a drug test and was told they will call back. Unable to tell me what the hours would be or any specific information.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that was difficult. How did you handle it and would you do anything different.   Answer Question

Member Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

They will do three interviews and every interview is a series of questions. All the managers will ask you about scenarios and you have to give examples that how you will solve these problems and when you had these problems. Be sure to give any examples and it does not matter if you had these problems in your real life.
    P.S My advice to anybody who wants to work in sams that you go well dressed like in a suit so they will be impressed by you.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with a member who is shouting and rude and at the same time you have to stay in the limits and solve the problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

You will talk to 3 different people to interview you. They most likely ask you the same questions. Then you know you got the job if they ask you to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How do you get things done in a group?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online to walmart. Got called in for a interview 2 days later. They had a problem with my references answering but once they did answer they hired me. The questions were simple. Ex. Can you explain a time where you had to lead others.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer asked you a question that you didn't know the answer to?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Night Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Considering that the store was a brand new store and it was in the process of being built all I did was go to the storefront and filled out a quick application. Within the next day or two I got a phone screening and I was scheduled for my first interview. Did well, did 2nd and 3rd interview, got hired after.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult. All you had to do was be honest and be yourself.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Sugar Land, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

You are "suppose" to have three separate interview each asking you questions all in one day. Later if you make it through the interview they will send you to some place to get a drug test and you pretty much have the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a problem and overcame it.   Answer Question

Cart Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Humble, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Very brief , no real questions were asked . just me and a couple others were in a room the lady asked when we were able to work and she wanted to know our ages. other than that we had the job i think it is because they have a high turnover rate because the job sucks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing was negotiated

Cashier/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Sugar Land, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

first individual and then with few individuals group and then called in again and then signed a sheet, and took a background check means hired and sent t training

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary and the position