Sam's Club Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.7

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bakery Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Conroe, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview literally took 5 minutes, didn't really take the time to explain the role really or what was interviewing for. he sent me the next day to talk to the hr lady and store manager, I never met the store manager but I met up with hr and she told me I couldn't wear my nose piercing or have any visible tattoos. she said she didn't want my nose piercing falling in food.

Interview Questions

• will you stay longer than 6 months   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

fast and easy very professional I love the pay flexible hours etc. the benefits were awesome the only thing I didn't like was the different location for the drug test like really.............

Interview Questions

• tell me about you your weakness and your strengths you know the usual   Answer Question

Field Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Standard Interview, questions about where I went to school, why I wanted to intern at Sam's, and where I saw myself in 5 years. The HR manager was very nice and professional.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. One on the phone, one with a supervisor, and one with op manager. Not ever one had 3 interviews, only because I haven't had a stable environment since 2012.

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (South Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Speak to a supervisor in that particular department first, in which they will ask you different scenerio questions. Following that a manager will interview you. If you do, you will be sent for a drug test.

Baker/Cake Decorator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied in person. The store was hiring for multiple positions. I was interviewed the same day I applied and was interviewed by multiple store managers. I was approved by the majority and was given a training schedule that same day.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was told to be there at one, around 2:30 I was finally approached by a tire bay manager. It felt alot was going on, and it seemed more of a inconvience. He didn't seem like he wanted yo be doing a cashier interview. I was told to wait so he could process the results from my interview and another manager would follow up in 30 min. A hour later I was approached and just asked to describe myself as he looked around and didn't seem to want to listen or be doing a interview. I was asked to wait and then a hour later given information to take a drug test and was told they will call back. Unable to tell me what the hours would be or any specific information.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that was difficult. How did you handle it and would you do anything different.   Answer Question

Member Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

They will do three interviews and every interview is a series of questions. All the managers will ask you about scenarios and you have to give examples that how you will solve these problems and when you had these problems. Be sure to give any examples and it does not matter if you had these problems in your real life.
    P.S My advice to anybody who wants to work in sams that you go well dressed like in a suit so they will be impressed by you.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with a member who is shouting and rude and at the same time you have to stay in the limits and solve the problem.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Sugar Land, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

You will talk to 3 different people to interview you. They most likely ask you the same questions. Then you know you got the job if they ask you to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How do you get things done in a group?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online to walmart. Got called in for a interview 2 days later. They had a problem with my references answering but once they did answer they hired me. The questions were simple. Ex. Can you explain a time where you had to lead others.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer asked you a question that you didn't know the answer to?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation