Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.2

752 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. I was really nervous and I still got the job. I believe it was the Manager that interviewed me but before the interview I did some initial paperwork certifying that everything I wrote in my application was true. The interview was 5 questions about specific scenarios to see what I would do. I only remember one.

Interview Questions

• If you had a costumer asking you about something and you did not had enough information to answer, what would you do?   Answer Question

Center Floor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Waterloo, IA) in August 2017.

Interview

It is in 2 stages after you apply. The initial is after you apply online they call you bring you in and ask a couple question and tell you they will call. I was there for almost an hour but they were busy so i cant say much. The second part is background check and drug test. Easy!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a difficult customer, how do you think that would apply here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Interviews are all about how well you can answer questions. That's it. Take note of the questions they ask you 3-6 things in one really long question. Be sure to answer as many of the points as possible. When I interviewed for a promotion it was suggested that I make up answers because no one can or will fact check you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a deadline that would be hard to make. How did you plan make this deadline? What did you do to overcome any obstacles? What tools or resources did you use to make this deadline? What was the end result of your plan.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Hill, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Holly Hill, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Very helpful very professional I have been looking on web with my fiance for few years this seems to fit my life style, an ability an job performance to a tee.Sams Club has kept me in the public eye with helping sales with the public eye,which I've been in most of my life.Let Sams an came back again enjoy very much.

Interview Questions

• Train the new people being hired!   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Austin, TX).

Interview

There were two interviews the first was with a manager from another area of the store and the second was from the manager I would be working under. They were both one on one interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Gainesville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was Nice and easy to answer questions. You can use any example you like. For me I used passed experience and prior knowledge. You have answe all the questions and be able to give examples.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Apply online and later that day I received a call for an interview the next day. I had two interviews one with the front end manager and one with the store manager and I was hired on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2017.

Interview

Wasnt too extreme. Had one-on-one with one of the managers. Standard scenario questions. Nothing really out of the ordinary if you're familiar with retail. They do require background check and a drug screening. Offer was accepted and waiting on my start date now.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had a difficult customer? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2017.

Interview

I did an app online and got a call for an interview about a week later.When I arrives for my interview I was literally waiting in the cafe area for an hour for someone to interview me.Everyone kept saying that the person that suppose to have interviewed me called off and the other one was sick. During the interview the lady ran out (yes,RAN)because a kid passed out in the cafe area and she was gone for about an additional 15 mins while I was sitting in the office.She came pack ask a paragrah of simple questions mostly best on what if scenarios and tell a time when u had a bad customer.During the interview she asking me what position I was interviewing for and told me to select the open positions which in that time I did.I told her cashier, cafe, and sales floors.She than discuss abou the roles of the jobs.She said she'll call back in 2 days, she never did, and when I called I kept being placed on hold for 30 minutes .I just stop trying and face the fact I was offered the job.Although, I know I am qualified to work there.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had to helo a customer and didnt know how   Answer Question
    • They ask abou five question from a paper they are long but at the end is the actual question.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Flagstaff, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Casual and laid-back. I was overdressed for the interview in comparison to what the supervisors and managers were wearing, this impressed them very much. They asked if I was comfortable with asking people to upgrade their memberships and apply for credit.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with encouraging club members to upgrade to plus and ask to apply for credit?   Answer Question