Sam's Club Assistant Manager (MIT) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Assistant Manager (MIT) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Auburn, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

I have been involved with the colligate program, Enactus, at BYUH (one of the top Enactus schools in the nation). At a regional competition I approached the Sam's Club career fair table. My resume was taken and I was asked to interview that day. My interview was very welcoming as they genuinely tried to get to know me. I was surprised to be offered a job at the end of the interview. I really enjoyed my interviewing experience with Sam's Club, not only did it make me feel as though I could clearly express my value to the company but it also gave me a greater understanding of how valuable this experience could be for me.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected, they just wanted details and examples in each answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My initial job offer is the MIT program with a set hourly rate. Then after 12 weeks I'll negotiate for the Assistant Manager Position.