Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. You apply online and get called in for an interview. Sams is always needing cashiers and its not hard to get in as long as you can pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for Sams?
      Why would you be a great candidate?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Diego, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview went well, was a group interview. Questions were pretty simple, and the ladies giving the interview were very friendly. It was a positive environment. I didn't get hired because I was unaware that you had to be 18.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service.:"   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Athens, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. It's usually one manager in the room. Your just going over your resume and telling them about yourself. After that they give you 24 hours to submit the drug test given at a medical center of their choice. If you pass the drug test then you got the job no way around it.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in October 2017.

Interview

When I first put in my application it took them about a week and a half to call me back. I didn't call up there a few times bit wait because they will call you when Sam's will called you. My first interview was very relax and we sat in the food area. The man was very nice. We went over my hours and what was on my online application. After that he asked me 3 questions. All very typical interview questions. After that they made no time to schedule my second interview and told me when it would be before we left. 2nd interview was also easy. Just confirmed everything and he gave me the job. The background check was sent to my e-mail and came back within a few days

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Batavia, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Batavia, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I went in for my interview, No one knew i was coming in even tho it was set up with HR. one of the department managers did the interview, and she loved me, I had the interview with hr and met the store manager. They both loved me and offered me the job on the spot. I started about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about the memberships?   1 Answer

Deli Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Wilmington, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

HR sat me down, asked me about my experience, where I want to be in five years, and what my availability would look like. They asked about my creative experience, if I could lift 50 lbs, how I would handle unhappy members, and what my weaknesses and strengths are.

Asset Protection Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Lincoln, NE) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a laid back interview. The questions were all pretty basic questions. Describe a time when... Tell me about a time when... How did you handle failure in a team, etc. The process was straight forward and very clear, just lots of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were over committed and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and everyone involved was very nice. I think I interviewed with one or two managers and maybe a team leader. The whole process took a couple of weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• Not that it was difficult or unexpected, but I think they asked me to tell them about myself. Most of the questions were behavioral.   Answer Question

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online to for being a cashier/cart attendant and was called in for a in person interview in like 2-3 days. the interview itself wasn't to long we talked about some thing on my online "resume". after seeing some things on my resume stand out he recommended i reapply for the accounting associate role. i was "hired" after than interview, but it took some time to get back to me like a week. i was called in again to do some paper work and a drug test, then started work that week when the results came back.

Marketing Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Battle Creek, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I interview very well. They asked questions, I answered, clearly, confinadendenly and looked at him in his eyes while speaking. I believe being yourself is very important. There's no reason to go in to an interview all nervous. When you're nervous, you mess up. I go in confident and smile all the time. I've always gotten offered every job I've ever interviewed for.