Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club in January 2017.

Interview

They asked too many personal questions and they were very unfriendly. They also seemed in a big hurry to get the other applicants in and just didn't take their time. I felt they don't care much on who they hire. They are not consistent on the questions asked.

Interview Questions

• How old am I, my religion.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Corpus Christi, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick. Customer service related questions. Used different scenarios to see how I would respond. Pretty laid back but also straight to business. Met with HR and Management, but was only interviewed by the Manager.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slidell, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Slidell, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews, one with the COS, the second with the Front End Manager, and the last with the Club Manager. If offered the job you're sent to take a drug test (paid for by the Club)

Interview Questions

• What was one way you resolved a conflict in the workplace?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. I passed leadership assessment. I received a call 2 weeks later. I missed the call and had to try on 4 separate occasions to call back over the next few days. I was put on hold a total 15 minutes over the span of those 4 calls before I got a manager to schedule a interview.

I showed up to the interview and the hiring manager didn't even know I was coming in. And the only positions they had available were cashier and cart attendant.

I know for a fact that I ONLY applied for leadership/ management positions. Terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in being a cashier or a loader?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Overnight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherwood, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Sherwood, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with the club manager. It was a standard interview. We discussed the job's expectations, how my experience related, and my expectations from the job. I then had a follow up phone interview with the market Human Reapurve manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing I am most proud of in my career.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Augusta, ME).

Interview

Laid back.not to pushy checked references prior work history asked a few questions about last job. Explain pay bi weekly membership options.how to save money made.offer immediately however.took nearly a week to follow.up and.get me.in door

Anonymous Employee in Matteson, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Matteson, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

They sat me down at the food court, I waited for someone to ask my name, they brought up my application, I signed papers about drug/background testing and answered their questions.

Sales Floor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Garland, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

very very long , had to wait 6 hours but I think that was because of the individual location that I was applying at. Very unorganized. But it was an easy interview basically once they call you back you are basically hired

Interview Questions

• What is something you can bring that will make the store better   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Appleton, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

We all talked, met, and got to know mainly managers, and high people. Got to atleast know how someone reacted or reacts to something being truthfully honest. There was not much really to talk about rather than previous jobs

MIT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in February 2017.

Interview

Its down to one interview. I worked for sams and you apply internally through the wire. Conference call with HR, club manager and some times another manager. Its lead mostly by HR. He explains the job how mit works. What youll be paid and the steps outside of mit. 45 minute interview. Lots of behavior questions. Use the star method.

Interview Questions

• name a time you had to handle a situation when an item was out of stock or discontinued and the member wanted it   Answer Question
    • name a time when you noticed a way to improve sales and how did you do it   Answer Question
    • name a time when you came across an ethical dilemma and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • i wasnt asked this but i know sometimes they ask about diversity   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is none. You will be paid 21 an hour for a 6 week program and then you will get 47500 for becoming an actual manager