Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.2

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Gulfport, MS) in March 2015.

Interview

To be honest, I forgot that I had applied so I was pleasantly surprised when they called me for an interview. I had to interview with a couple different people. They were easy to talk to and my questions were easy to answer

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work there?   1 Answer

Meat Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Louisville, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard, the typical questions and the people were very friendly and they tell you what job you applied for and what the job is like.

Interview Questions

• they asked the typical questions that most interviewers ask.   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irondale, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Irondale, AL) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a three step interview. First you met with the COS or the supervisor over you. Then you went to the store manager. after that, it was the manager that would be over you. After you got through the store manager interview, you didn't have to give a representation of how to sell merchandise. I had to demonstrate how to sell a phone and a pen.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask questions, they just wanted to see if you could sell their merchandise.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club in August 2017.

Interview

Called to schedule interview, went to said interview within a week. Questions were fairly simple, were a few extremely poor worded ones. Most questions based on scenarios and if you were in this situation what would you do

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer when you are unsure of something?   Answer Question

Cart Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Independence, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

very easy just walked up stairs asked me two questions and got hired on the spot. it was very nice people and the supervisor knew me. and they really wanted me.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if there is no carts   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Lake Charles, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

Store manager interviewed me on the sales floor on outdoor furniture. Talked for a little bit about me being in college, and he hired me. The whole process was pretty low-key.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing now, and what do you want to do in the future?   Answer Question

Club Cafe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salina, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Salina, KS) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application, uploaded resume and cover letter which was optional. They called several days later to schedule an interview. It was only about 5 minutes long and the lady who interviewed me seemed very new at it. Only asked a few job situation type questions and then told me a little about the position.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to describe a time when I had to help a customer but I didn't have all the information I needed.   Answer Question

Bakery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Marcos, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick- Honestly they needed someone and I was the most qualified so it was an easy hire. But didnt offer training so i declined. And hopefully this is at least thirty words.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Marcos, TX).

Interview

The whole process was super fast and easy. I sat down in the food court area and spoke with a manager for about 15 minutes. She had some sign paperwork, asked serval typical interview questions "tell about a time when...", and then explained the membership to me. At the end of the interview, she had me try to sell her a membership. I got a call several hours later asking to come in the next day and do more paperwork. The day after my interview I was offered a job and had to undergo a background check. I was told they no longer drug-test, either.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time where it was difficult to get a task completed on time"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Fort Smith, AR) in August 2017.

Interview

Somewhat nervous, I spoke with the fresh manager. He was very down to earth, fun, and excited for new members. He told me about the company and how some of the departments ran. I think he was looking for bakery employs. Which is great I habe 8 yrs experience

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of priotized tasks?   1 Answer