Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Southgate, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

Streamlined interview where five questions are asked about various work situations and how you responded to them. Second interview for hiring is in a group and scheduled about a week after the initial interview. Only questions asked were required for payment and hiring processes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question

Deli Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Wilmington, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

HR sat me down, asked me about my experience, where I want to be in five years, and what my availability would look like. They asked about my creative experience, if I could lift 50 lbs, how I would handle unhappy members, and what my weaknesses and strengths are.

Bakery Wrapper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Flint, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

They called me about a week after submitting an online application and set up an interview. When I arrived the hiring manager met me in the cafe area and basically just had me sign a bunch of paperwork. I get the impression that they were ready to offer me the job before I even arrived as she only asked two interview questions and they were extremely easy. Immediately after this I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you didn't know how to help a customer with their request.   Answer Question
    • How would you go about completing several tasks assigned at the same time?   Answer Question

Fresh Foods Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I was scheduled for 10 AM and I was out by 10:30. I was given 24 hours to take a drug test, and 3 days later I was contacted for orientation

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I could bring to the table and how my experience would aid me in my job there.   Answer Question

Accounting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online to for being a cashier/cart attendant and was called in for a in person interview in like 2-3 days. the interview itself wasn't to long we talked about some thing on my online "resume". after seeing some things on my resume stand out he recommended i reapply for the accounting associate role. i was "hired" after than interview, but it took some time to get back to me like a week. i was called in again to do some paper work and a drug test, then started work that week when the results came back.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Athens, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. It's usually one manager in the room. Your just going over your resume and telling them about yourself. After that they give you 24 hours to submit the drug test given at a medical center of their choice. If you pass the drug test then you got the job no way around it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Wheeling, IL).

Interview

In the same day, in-person interview with HR, then with the front end team lead, and then with the front end assistant manager. Asked questions to get a feel for who I was and my prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were presented with a challenge and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Cafe Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. One week later I received a call to come in for an interview that day. Five days after the interview, I got a call to come in for a second interview for the next day. At that interview, I had an interview with the store manger and I was hired on the spot.

Cart Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Independence, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

very easy just walked up stairs asked me two questions and got hired on the spot. it was very nice people and the supervisor knew me. and they really wanted me.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if there is no carts   1 Answer

Asset Protection Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Lincoln, NE) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a laid back interview. The questions were all pretty basic questions. Describe a time when... Tell me about a time when... How did you handle failure in a team, etc. The process was straight forward and very clear, just lots of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were over committed and how did you handle it?   1 Answer