Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta Hot Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Murrieta Hot Springs, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was easy and simple, they ask a few questions, talk a little bit, and they know if they're going to hire you on the spot. Its not hard at all and if you need a quick job you can get one easily here. The managers aren't judgemental and as soon as you're hited they get started right away.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

Very quick asked 3 questions and was hired. They will take anyone. Super easy, same day drug test, and had me working about 3 days later. Can't say much more about it just all cut and dry.

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Beavercreek, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job last Friday. Got a call yesterday for an interview. Went in today and it was pretty straight forward. Their system was down so we did the interview in the cafe. He only asked like three questions so it was a pretty easy and casual interview.

They had several people interviewing for the position so I'll find out within the next few days if he wants to hire me on or not.

Interview Questions

• What past work experience have you had?   Answer Question
    • If you had multiple tasks to get done, how would you prioritize what gets done first?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Asheville, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Great. Asked good questions. Made you feel comfortable. I felt like I did a good job. It took approximately 30 minutes. Job offer immediately. Took approximately 7 days before orientation was scheduled. Very professional HR manager

Interview Questions

• What job have you had in the past that you did not like?
      What did you do in your last job?
      What did you enjoy the most?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Richmond, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted about 20 minutes, offered job on the spot. They told me about the position & then was asked to tell them about myself. After that I was asked 3 questions, they were long like each one was 4-5 sentences, but pretty easy. Couldn't take my drug test the day of b/c my interview was at 2:30 & the placed closed at 3:30, which didn't really bother me. Overall nice experience.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Corpus Christi, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick. Customer service related questions. Used different scenarios to see how I would respond. Pretty laid back but also straight to business. Met with HR and Management, but was only interviewed by the Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Amarillo, TX).

Interview

My interview was 10 minutes long, basically getting to know my managers. They would ask questions getting to know who I am. They were very nice and made me felt comfortable to talk about anything, but I didn't.

MIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

2 interviews, 1st one with the a club manager that was doing all peoples applications that were picked out for a chance of getting position. Then top 3 of 1st intetviewed were interviewed by HR and Market Manager for final approval and pick!

Interview Questions

• STAR System used by 1st interview and was asked about 6-7 STAR questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Columbia, MO).

Interview

After submitting an online application, a call was received by the Human Resources coordinator regarding an interview. The interview was conducted by a COS cashier. I was offered a position immediately and officially after a drug test was completed.

Interview Questions

• If a guest is unhappy and becomes loud about an issue, what would you do?   1 Answer

Food Court Interview

Interview

Well run and questions were on topic. One on one interview. Interview occurred on time. Allowed questions to interviewer. Polite and professional, no reason to be hurried along, was told that information about being hired would be provided within one week.