Sam's Club Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Fountain Valley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online to several locations. I have a couple of them call me back. I met with a manager of one of the stores. He explained the cashier position and he used the opportunity to tell me that the position he had called me about was for part time. I said OK. Then, the most important part came out = the pay. He said the pay was going to be $10.50. For me, this was a deal breaker. I told him I couldn't do it for this low minimum wage when the job was demanding during the Christmas holidays. He said for 6 months I'd have to stay in the position before I could apply for full time. I declined the offer right then and there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Fernando, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Fernando, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Quick, but professional. The person that was doing the interview was the manager and a worker. Very laid back, asked a couple questions and was told I would get a call if I got the job. The whole interview took 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Sams Club? 2. Describe a time you put someone else before your own needs?   Answer Question

Electronic Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Palmdale, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard. You walk in. They explain the job duties/requirements. They tell you how much you would get paid in that position. Etc. There is usually only one person interviewing you at a time.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Fullerton, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

One interview is done with a supervisor, then if you do well you move onto the manager. The person records if your answers are done well, but does not write exactly what you say. Not a whole lot of pressure really. If that goes well you get called in for another date to meet with a higher manager where you'll have to do a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call the next day to interview that same day. I went in and had two separate interviews. Then they had me drug test. They called a week later to tell me to go in for the third interview. They gave me the position and told me to wait for orientation.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Good fun energetic proper good questions alao good eye conntact.Good clean answers was very all and cool position hired, come in the next day and welcome.Had a car for transportation.

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Gardena, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied on-line and called to check the status of my application. The hiring manager scheduled me for an appointment the next day. I was then interviewed by the front end manager. After a few "Tell me a time when.." questions, she said they would be in contact if the decide to go forward. Two days later I got a call from the hiring manager to come in for another interview. At the interview he informed me and another guy that we were being offered the job and told us to try and sell him something. Afterwards he had us fill out paperwork for drug test and background check and also have an interview with the store manager. This guy was nice and approved my pay grade and hiring papers.

Negotiation

No negotiation. You are given a pay grade based off of your experience. My experience had me at a level 3 and I would get $10/hour.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Irvine, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

easy questions not so hard at times difficult at times complex very confusing atered ego questions and goes forever just like this surver it never ever ever ends am i done yet i sure hope so to difficult to use

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Palmdale, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

They will call you if they think you are what they want, they will ask for the first interview with the head of the department which you intended to apply. Hes probably gonna make the decison because if its what he needs you will be hired. Second interview will have to do with your people skills and that u will be able to work good with others. If you have a 3rd interview your pretty much hired because it will be done by the store manager and all you have to do and say is you will be on your best behavior while working there.

Interview Questions

• Will it be hard for you to get another job if you leave here or don't get this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got what they gave plus the 15% stock match, if you have more to offer ask for more.

Photo Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Oxnard, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

they told me to come, the manager doing the interview went on vacation, asked me to come back two days later, was interviewed by three managers separately. All signed off on me and had orientation two day later..