Sam's Club Meat Cutter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Meat Cutter Interview Questions

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

3 different supervisors and managers interviewed me. Simple questions about myself and how I work with others. I was interviewed individually by the 3 one after another. The entire process took less than an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Wichita, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with two supervisors. Both interviews were done in cafe area with customers present. Nothing was very personable. Just a meet and greet sit down. Very casual. Then taken to office for an official job offer.

Interview Questions

• If you have a problem with a fellow worker, how do you handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Hourly wages are already set.

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Kokomo, IN) in September 2013.

Interview

There were two interviews, both held in the same day and the pre-employment drug test as well. The first call to interview and the formal job offer I believe took 3 days. I was impressed with the efficiency of the interview and hire-in process. No complaints.

Interview Questions

• Describing a situation when I had to use policy to correct an emergency situation was difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tulsa, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was with around 10-15 people with the basic training videos at a building that had been rented out while the sams was being built. You got to meet everyone and it was an enjoyable process. They catered lunch and it was around a four hour process the first day after being hired for training.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to apply for Sam's Club   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Lone Tree, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

Was called in for an interview, proceeded with the interview and was told i was going to have 1 more manager interview me, called me back a few days later asking for one more interview was told i was going to be hired and need to drive to a nearby location to submit a drug test within the next 24 hours.

Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (West Jordan, UT) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very simple at sam's club. They ask questions regarding your problem solving experience and put absolutely no weight on your previous work experience or knowledge of the department you are applying for. Interviews include 1 with an hourly supervisor, one with an assistant manager and often times also include an interview with the store's general manager.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time in the past when you have disagreed with another person you work with and you were able to come up with a solution that made you both happy with the outcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offer you an hourly amount and they will not negotiate at all

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Palmdale, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

They will call you if they think you are what they want, they will ask for the first interview with the head of the department which you intended to apply. Hes probably gonna make the decison because if its what he needs you will be hired. Second interview will have to do with your people skills and that u will be able to work good with others. If you have a 3rd interview your pretty much hired because it will be done by the store manager and all you have to do and say is you will be on your best behavior while working there.

Interview Questions

• Will it be hard for you to get another job if you leave here or don't get this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got what they gave plus the 15% stock match, if you have more to offer ask for more.

Meat Cutter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in July 2011.

Interview

Applied, got a call back a month later for the interview. It was a typical interview with the same generic questions. They needed a meat cutter and since I come with many years experience, I was hired on the spot.