Sam's Club Membership Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Membership Associate Interview Questions

2.2

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviewer took a lot of time doing other things for the club. The interview was very impersonal and in the open area of the cafe. She kept being called away from the interview. It just seemed like they weren't on top of their game today, but the interviewer was very polite.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I when beyond duty to please a customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Aiken, SC) in November 2014.

Interview

I had an easy interview. It was fast & simple. Came in the first day, had the interview. Came back the second day to do paperwork. Have to have drug test done in 24 hours. After that, I immediately started!

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a stressful situation?
      Sell me the plus membership.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything

Membership Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in September 2014.

Interview

Two interviews total. First, interviewer explained the position and ask if I had related job experiences. Went on the ask 5 questions on how I could handle or relate to a similar circumstance in my work setting. Second interview was with the Manager. Offered the position, but still waiting to hear back. Process is taking a few weeks now.

Interview Questions

• What are some distractions or things that will get in your way of doing things?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not get to negotiate.

Membership Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

It was ok i had 3 interviews asking about previous jobs different situation and how you deal with it

Membership Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club in July 2013.

Interview

3 total interviews, make it through the first two and you will have a job. Third "interview" is paperwork signing and a chance for the club manager to meet you.
    1) Supervisor
    2) Assistant Manager
    3) Club Manager

Interview Questions

• Role Play, asked to sell a credit card.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate pay rate, was able to easily adjust my availability.

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Clearwater, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Formal, with 3 managers and or leads interviewing. Be prepared for an interview that can run over an hour, not including wait time. Look presentable, look interested, an answer with more than two word sentences. Interview questions are typical, but you do need to give informative answers. Sam's Club receives thousands of applications, so follow through with yours to make sure it is getting the attention you want.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you've encountered and what are the steps you took to resolve it.   Answer Question

Membership Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online, a few days later I was called to set up a interview. I was first interviewes by two managers. Easy comfortable interview. They said they would call me to schedule a 2nd interview,I was contacted a week later, met with the previous two managers from before, and then the general manager came to do a final interview, about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult task, how did you handle it, what skills did you use, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me the job at the membership counter on spot Monday and i accepted. I had to go take a drug test tuesday, they called me that Friday, and I started Monday.

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Renton, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was easy and pretty formal. They asked you basic questions like your background in retail. They also, make you do kind of a role-play scenario, asking you to sell something in the room they might have. You must do your best to show how you would sell since your job ends up being selling memberships to the warehouse.

Interview Questions

• Show me how you would sell this pen?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Antonio, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview with a female and it was the basic "senerio" interview. She asked me to tell her about a time i made a mistake and how did i fix it. And the interview took about 5 mins. Then i had a second interview the same day with a male and it was basically about my previous job experience.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you worked on a project in a short amount of time, and how did you finish it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Fargo, ND) in September 2010.

Interview

General interview process including a scripted interview.