Sam's Club Overnight Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Overnight Merchandiser Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy, the questions really had no meaning with my position on the team though. I did a phone interview then went and had a 1 on 1 interview with assistant manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Came in had interview with first store manager. Came back reviewed with district manager also picked my job. They liked me alot because of my size. Did my work test on the computer took about 3 days. Started working the next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its was more set of what i was going to do and what i was need for. Nothing negotiable.

Overnight Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

The interview was actually easy. The overnight manager was a laid back, good guy at the time. He just asked questions from a sheet (nothing outlandish, just basic interview questions. I'm sure everyone gets the same ones) and once the interview was over, I was told immediately when I would start.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the times you dealt with a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Overnight Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club in July 2015.

Interview

Three Interviews. One with a Team Leader, one with an Assistant manager, then an informal meet and greet interview with the club manager if you're hired. A very easy process and formal.

Anonymous Employee in Covington, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Covington, LA) in July 2013.

Interview

First it started with waiting 30 minutes for the manager to interview me. We wound up doing it in the cafe surrounded by people. He was hardly paying any attention and kept pausing to talk on the radio. Simple questions like why do you want to work here and what's your past job experience and can you complete all tasks that are required of you.

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Mishawaka, IN).

Interview

Consist of 5 areas customer service, integrity, independence, team work, and dependability. Questions are based on terms and have two questions that they choose from. Questions are rated by needs improvement, below expectations, solid, above expectations, exceeds expectations. If hireable they will grab a manger right then.

Interview Questions

• it really depends on the person you interview with. some will just read off the paper and not be personable at all. some will ask "why you want to work for the company" "what do you have to off the company" etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there's not negotiations. everything is based on work history and rate of pay for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Augusta, ME) in August 2012.

Interview

Starts with a personality survey and follows with a basic interview. It can be taken online or on location at a kiosk. The personality test asks questions such as scenarios what to do if you are not sure with something or if you were to see another employee struggling. It asks when you would go to a manager about issues. So a standard survey for retail.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a situation if another employee is stealing.   Answer Question