Sam's Club Overnight Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Overnight Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Sam's Club

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Online application received call interviewed with manager hired right away had to wait a few weeks for background check to be completed once it was done the process was quite speedy

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Independence, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a round table interview process with more than one applicant they will ask everyone the same questions at the same time. The club manager at the time ( Adam) was part of the interview, which made it seem like he really cared.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sams Club?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Asked more questions about Life/Personal Goals, Interviewed with General Manager, Interview time was 30 min or less, Very cordial, feeling was like a mass-hiring event as they needed to fill lots of positions.

Interview Questions

• What are your non-career goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Beavercreek, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job last Friday. Got a call yesterday for an interview. Went in today and it was pretty straight forward. Their system was down so we did the interview in the cafe. He only asked like three questions so it was a pretty easy and casual interview.

They had several people interviewing for the position so I'll find out within the next few days if he wants to hire me on or not.

Interview Questions

• What past work experience have you had?   Answer Question
    • If you had multiple tasks to get done, how would you prioritize what gets done first?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Honolulu, HI) in August 2016.

Interview

A basic overview that went over if I had any former experience and other general questions for one without a former job. It was easy-going as my interview as 1:1 and fairly quick as well, due to the fact of me not having a former job. So, main interviewer Sherri could really only ask me general questions as to why I should be hired, since most of the regular questions that she could ask, would only apply to those with former experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any former jobs?   1 Answer
    • How would you prepare for your shift?   1 Answer
    • When did you graduate?   1 Answer
    • Why are you entering the work force/ wanting a job now?   1 Answer
    • Are you OK with the starting pay of 11.25?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2013.

Interview

the interview process was very difficult, they dont ask alot of question about where you have worked in the past, they ask questions like ;name a time and place you went beyond the call of duty and how did you help someone else?

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Brief interview. They ask you basic 3 questions. Mostly about past experiences. How you would handle certain customer complaintservice. How you would finish additional tasks given. He you would handle customer complaints and what you would do to make them happy.

Interview Questions

• What is something you have done to make a customer happy   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tulsa, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

Drug screen background. They ask u a bunch of questions about your past and what u would of done knowing the outcome. Drug test. Then you wait a couple of days before they contact u

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Southfield, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process were fairly simple. The online application was straightforward. My interview was at night, which was kind of weird for me since I'd never had an interview that late. However, the position required me to come into work at 9:30pm.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are capable at being an overnight stocker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Memphis, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back over a month later and was asked to come in for an interview a few days later. Primarily, I interviewed with HR and the questions were basic situational questions. (i.e. tell me about a time when) After the interview with her was completed, she sent me to speak with the Hardlines Manager. (If you get a second interview, that's usually a good sign). This interview was basically the same but very laid back. He mainly asked about prior work experience and made sure I knew what I was getting into if hired. He offered me a job and I accepted. Then, went back to HR to sign background check and drug testing paperwork. Completed the drug test that same day at an off site location. Was called back about 3 days later and scheduled for orientation for this Tuesday. All in all, it was a pretty easy experience.

As far as what to wear, Sam's is a warehouse environment, so don;t overdress. I wore dark blue jeans and a nice polo with black tennis shoes and that was enough. Don't stress. Just go in with confidence and be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult. They were all typical situational questions. All pretty easy to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay is decided by the computer. You can either take it or leave it.