Sam's Club People Greeter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club People Greeter Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2016

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Louisville, KY) in December 2014.

Interview

They called about a week or two after I submitted my online application and set up interview with me then if you get the job back you get called back for a drug test and background check information

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to identify a situation was gonna get out of hand before it happened   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Renton, WA).

Interview

I had 2 separate interviews on different days than I interviewed with 3 more different people before I got the job. You get the run around before you even get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It started at minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Mankato, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online and then went in to ask them about the status of my application. They offered me an interview and after the 1st interview I had a second one a few days later. Then they called my references and called me back for a 3rd interview where I signed some paperwork and then went to take a drug test. The next day I got a call with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you needed to get more information about someone before you could help them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.