Sam's Club Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.0

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club in October 2015.

Interview

2 Step interview process- First meeting with the pharmacists behind. Doing some math and questions related in the job. answering questions afterwards. Then meet with the store manager and answer some more questions. They preer someone with experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Temple, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

One on one with the hiring associate and then with the pharmacist. Very laid back and informal. The questions were not off the wall, just generic interview questions. As long as you can answer them sufficiently you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• The whole list of traditional questions, nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the person offering the position. We set up an interview for the next day. The interview was very typical and I was told what to expect, job duties, anticipated amount of hours and other basic information. After we completed the 5 or so interview questions, I was told that I would be called in a few days if we were going to go forward with the job offer. Sure enough, a few days later, I receive a phone call and I now need to go in and get the new hire process started.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to change around plans when something unexpected occurred.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you have taken the lead to get a particular job done. (Doesn't have to come from a job, could be personal, school, etc.)   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you performed excellent customer service (if no work experience, can apply to other aspects of life)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told base pay, then certain amount is added for each year of retail experience you own, then the network differential is added. You don't get a say but it is pretty much based on experience.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Had a interview with a store manager and the pharmacy manager, really detailed to generic questions. Application was online, questionaire was annoying.

Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Pinellas Park, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Informal, disorganized. they wanted to know previous experience but did not ask specific questions nor inquire about knowledge base. I was quite surprised that no one challenged my experience or questioned my credentials. Overall it seemed to only be a formality. Seemed like i had the job before even talking to management. Overall a strange experience that should have been a red flag about the type of peple whom work for walmart.

Interview Questions

• basically just wanted to make sure i wasnt interested in starting a union   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

standard interview process, they will give you about 2 levels of management to interview with. They will also send you to do a drug test on the same day at a nearby urgent care center. I believe anyone can really get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Direct offer.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

standard I guess, I found out through a friend they were hiring, when I called they instructed me to come in and fill an application out at the kiosk so I did. They called me to set up and interview so with in a few days I came in. I had an interview with a COS (the cashier supervisor) and then a very brief interview with the pharmacy manager.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't any, the pharmacy manager said that this was his first interview because the store manager was supposed to do this but was not available, so there was no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't in much of a position to bargain, I needed a job. It was a beginning hourly at $10 and I needed anything. The only thing is that I was hired full time, but after almost 2 weeks (which was considered a training period) I was cut 2-3 hours, just enough to make me part time, so I had wait an entire year for health insurance.