Sam's Club Photo Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Photo Technician Interview Questions

1.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Mansfield, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy. 3 interviews. Basic questions. Almost all situational what would you do if...... Just be confident and be able to take instructions. First interview is with supervisors, and then the last 2 are with management. Just say what they want to hear. They more hire who they like than who is qualified

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

3 Interviews, one was with the manager of grocery, the next the actual supervisor I'd be reporting to, and the last one was with the GM. Once you get to the second interview it's basically all semantics and memorized answers. Not a hard process.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a instance where you had to resolve an elevated situation with a customer and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pearl, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Pearl, MS) in February 2013.

Interview

3 quick interviews with escalating levels of management . I was well spoken and everyone couldn't get me on to the next interviewer fast enough. It was a good feeling except for the realization that even with that they marked me at 4 of 5 stars which I later realized was because no one ever gets 5 stars. One even said after my first 2 questions "you're great I'm passing you on." Then she marked the rest of the unasked questions at 4 stars.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation in which you offered excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Oxnard, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

they told me to come, the manager doing the interview went on vacation, asked me to come back two days later, was interviewed by three managers separately. All signed off on me and had orientation two day later..

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. Although, I found it strange I had to be interviewed by three different managers. This is standard practice for Sam's club. What I find interesting is why is the employee turnover rate so high, and they interview like your applying for a job at the FBI.

Interview Questions

• All interview was your standard interview questions. How would you handle certain situations? What have you learned? What would you do different?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I started out in photo as part time. My pay was above minimum wage by a few $$$.