Sam's Club Produce Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2018

2.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Produce Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

There's three interviews. The first with a team leader, the second with an assistant manager. The last one is with the store manager. The first two will ask you the same experience based questions (Tell me about a time when you.... ) in different ways. They'll rate your responses and decide to pass you on to the next level. Afterward theirs a drug test and then orientation.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions sound the same and they're asked by multiple managers, and that makes it hard to come up with a different example each time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sam's Club

Produce Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

I received an interview because I knew a friend that worked there which I believe helped out a lot. For a basic retail position, the interview was relatively challenging, however I don't expect perfect answers either. The first interview takes place with a "team leader" or supervisor. From there the second interview takes place directly after with a "coach" or manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you successfully worked with a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had no retail experience so I felt like I couldn't negotiate, but I feel like there might have been room to do so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Linden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Linden, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

no not a good interview process do not ask if you done this job before and do not tell you how to do the job no help from manager just here it Is go to it. no one will help you at all. manager will lie to you all day long and so will produce lead also no help at all run from this job. too much work fore no money.

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Secaucus, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called 2 weeks after i applied online.. they just asked me questions on when i can work and what kind of experience i had.. they really needed someone for that job desperately so i was hired on the spot pretty much.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Rochester, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

They took me into the office and gave me a lot of scenarios that I had to come up with answers for, then they gave me a bit of paperwork that had questions for me to answer.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Edison, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

There was an on-boarding process, and the interview was just relaying the details and duties of my job. Nothing to fancy or motivating. It has been a long time to recall my interview experience

Produce Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back, and not as professional as I imagined it to be, which isn't a bad thing! It made for a very friendly atmosphere. It felt more like two new friends just asking eachother questions. The office in which the interview took place was very clean and organized. I was offered a drink and a mint. Very kind and peaceful environment.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very traditional interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Lafayette, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really relaxed, but at the same time professional. The manager asked a few questions and carefully listened to all my answers. I was then notified immediately that i had the job and was asked a start date.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to our company? Why should I hire you? What do you know about produce?   Answer Question