Sam's Club Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.1

Overnight Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Brief interview. They ask you basic 3 questions. Mostly about past experiences. How you would handle certain customer complaintservice. How you would finish additional tasks given. He you would handle customer complaints and what you would do to make them happy.

Interview Questions

• What is something you have done to make a customer happy   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and called a few days later, on a Thursday. HR asked me about my availability and loosely my experience. The computer system was down (there was a storm) so she told me to call back on Monday. I called Monday shortly after they opened and they scheduled me an interview at noon. I talked to a front end supervisor and she also brought in a member services worker. They were friendly and really wanted to make sure I was comfortable selling credit cards and memberships while I checked members out and also that I could lift up to 50 pounds sometimes. Be friendly, be someone they want on their team!
    I left after the interview because the manager wasn't there. But they called me 20 minutes later with a job offer. I did my drug test that day and am waiting for the clean results!

Bakery Wrapper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was moved into a room with a manager who was busy cutting shapes for like an arts and crafts project and she wasn't paying much attention to me but she asked the basics of pretty much all jobs I answered them and she told me pretty much that she doesn't care she already knew she was going to hire me and asked when I could start. Got the job and did the drug test and was hired within 2 weeks

Cafe Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Super quick not even sure what position I was interviewing for! I was called in am to come in for afternoon interview. N Very nice man and everyone at store super nice. cant say enough how they present themselves to the public as so great!

Interview Questions

• How would I make a customers experience good?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Brandon, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a month later to come in for an interview. It was one on one with a manager, who was very friendly and welcoming. Interview lasted about 15 minutes, 3 questions were asked, and a job offer was given. I was sent for a drug test and was given a schedule for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous job experience.   Answer Question
    • What was a time when you had to help someone with a quick solution?   Answer Question
    • If you had a big project or something related, how would you go about completing it?   Answer Question

Connection Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview is essentially the phone call to set up the real first interview. The assistant manager conducts the first interview then the other assistant store manager and the manager over the department you are being hired into conduct the second and last interview and then if you are hired they tell you how much you will be payed and send you off for your drug test.

Interview Questions

• "Are you sensitive" ( i dont see what the point of this was other than the fact that his humor is abrasive"   1 Answer

Cafe Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (New Port Richey, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

The two interviewers bring your into a conference room and ask several situational questions. They are very nice and polite and will make conversation to get a general sense of your personality. They will review with you about winch department you would fit into best and explain the qualifications to you. After the first interview they will call to schedule a second with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• In a stressful situation how would you handle an angry customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tampa, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The manager interviewed me in the furniture area of the store. He asked basic interview questions and asked me to describe my previous work. Afterwards, he gave me a brief tour of the store and told me I'd get a call soon for a second interview.

Membership Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Clearwater, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Formal, with 3 managers and or leads interviewing. Be prepared for an interview that can run over an hour, not including wait time. Look presentable, look interested, an answer with more than two word sentences. Interview questions are typical, but you do need to give informative answers. Sam's Club receives thousands of applications, so follow through with yours to make sure it is getting the attention you want.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you've encountered and what are the steps you took to resolve it.   Answer Question

Market Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by seven different Managers, from Market Manager to HR VP.
    I was given the opportunity to call other HR Directors in other Markets and ask questions that helped me prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember but it wasn't any different than any other companies questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

it wasn't clear as I was not told that I couldn't use the Company car during the weekends until after I had signed the job offer