Samaritan Village Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samaritan Village Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samaritan Village

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samaritan Village (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Lengthy "job fair" type process. I thought it a one on one scheduled interview but it was not. We waited in a large room and were called one by one. I was offered the job on the spot!

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to be a Case Manager?
      Do I have experience?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to get a great salary package and benefis

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samaritan Village (Queens Village, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

2 part interview. Was interviewed through a hiring fair. If they like you, then you will get a call for a 2nd interview with the director. If the director likes you, he will hire you on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working with the homeless population?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You either accept the salary offered to you or you don't. All Case Managers start out on the same salary.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samaritan Village (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

total a lots of interview subsequently 3 or 4 interview or steps to finish the interview process like first is Phone interview then face to face interview and then medical test after that orientation and then providing the date of first joining day then start working

House Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samaritan Village in February 2011.

Interview

It went very well. I was told that I would be contacted if I got the job or not and they kept their word.

Iwas told that I did not have enough experience