Same Day Printing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Same Day Printing

Candidate Interview Review

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Same Day Printing (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty extensive. Since I am a remote worker I had an initial phone conversation with the founder and based upon the results of this talk, the founder flew in to meet me in person and we spent several hours discussing the company, its vision, the goals, as well as the opportunity in marketing and my background. Within a week thereafter I was offered the position, which I obviously accepted.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question asked was how I planned to organize my day given I would be working from home, which I had never done before. After thinking about it and hearing the thoughts from the founder, my answer was to approach it just as if I was leaving the house for work. So shower, get dressed, eat, and then go to the office and shut the door behind me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary as well as the specific definition of my job description. As for advice, I would say that if a company is making you an offer, they obviously want you to come work for them. They see value in you. It is up to you to see that same value and therefore ensure your happiness with their offer.