Samsung Austin Semiconductor CORP Engineer Training Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

CORP Engineer Training Program Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor in July 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter 2 weeks before the position was supposed to start, telling me of a job fair the following Saturday. I was also asked if I knew of other students in the area that might be interested as the recruiter had "multiple positions to fill."

At the job fair, I spoke to an HR rep who already had my resume and then led me to a 1 on 1 interview. The interview was very awkward and an overall horrible experience. The interviewee was very condescending and seemed to talk down every one of my accomplishments. I did not have experience in semiconductors, even though in the job posting this was said to not be necessary, and this fact seemed to be thrown in my face and continually held against me.

I'm not sure why they even invited me in the first place, knowing previously what my major was and that I had no semiconductor experience. Overall a waste of my time.

Interview Questions