Samsung Austin Semiconductor Corp Engineer Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Austin Semiconductor Corp Engineer Program Interview Questions

2.5

Corp Engineer Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

3 interview sections, 1 was a panel interview that asked mostly behavioral questions relating to working in a team, 1 was a panel interview asking for a presentation of a significant project you've worked on, and 1 was a group exercise with other candidates where a task was given to see how everyone interacted.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any conflicts with co-workers, and if so how did you handle them   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Corp Engineer Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview process will split into 2 components. One was a panel interview that spanned from behavior questions to situational questions. The other component was a team exercise in which a couple of other interviewee's were teamed together to put together legos. This was a test of teamwork.

Interview Questions

• How have you applied your engineering education at home?   Answer Question