Samsung Austin Semiconductor Engineering Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Austin Semiconductor Engineering Technician Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Mostly behavioral interview style. Technical questions on basic knowledge. Questions about personal experiences and how they may be applied to this job. Expect a meeting with HR about benefits and compensation. This is the time to negotiate. An offer letter will then be presented for you to sign.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on basic knowledge. Questions about personal experiences and how they may be applied to this job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Austin Semiconductor

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview was set up through a staffing agency. One interview with HR then right into an interview with two Senior Technicians. I was offered a job three hours later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation at work where you faced great stress and pressure from management to complete a task? And how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Hiring process took a little over 1 month. The interview process was pretty simple, if you have experience with troubleshooting electromechanical equipment. The Standard Interview questions were asked such as "What do you feel like you bring to a team" and the like. I was also asked what types of test equipment I had used in the past , basic electronic theory, as well as some mechanical questions. The interviewer then asked me to describe a couple of situations where I had to troubleshoot a serious problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe, in detail, a situation in which you had to troubleshoot a large scale electronic system problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They were very rigid on what they would offer.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Austin Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Contacted by samsung through a technical recruiter for interview. Single interview with managers not associated with HR or position interviewing for. Very job-mill: lines of people waiting to enter a little room to answer questions that the interviewers did not themselves understand. Offered position within 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Questions largely social and personal. No appropriate technical questions asked. Distinct sense that actual qualification did not matter.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Samsung stated offer would be revoked if negotiation was attempted.