Samsung Electronics America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics America Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America.

Interview

Was sent offer after phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. Received call from manager describing the offer and reviewing commissions and all the benefits. Since I hesitated in accepting, they came back and offered a signing bonus.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Mountain View, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. It took a long time to schedule an interview. I was given a home test. After completing it, another excruciating back and forth to schedule a technical phone interview. When it finally happened, I was asked a simple string manipulation question. About a month has passed and I never heard back from the recruiter or the company.

Technical Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by Recruiter, scheduled interview, we both decided there was value in moving forward to the 2nd interview. 2nd was an in person (live) interview with Managers from the group.

Interview Questions

• Not going to provide this information, as they are of a technical nature.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Overall hiring process was very straight forward. Quick and easy questions to answer since all of questions were related to my previous experience and my work ethic/style. I was interviewed twice on the phone before I fly to Dallas for the final interview. Then, i had two interviews one with working level colleagues and manager and senior manager/director.

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Following the application process through the online portal, I was set up with 3 phone interviews; having progressed through them, I was invited to a panel presentation on site in Atlanta. I worked with a recruiter, travel team, and interviewed with hiring manager and reporting chain.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professional, informative, pleasant and organized.
    The team was well prepared, the questions were relevant to the job and everyone was very nice to deal with

Production Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (San Diego, CA).

Interview

First interview with HR director through phone call related with job description, salary and position. If pass, interview with direct manager what can I do for applied job.
    second direct interview with direct manager is not difficult.
    All interview process is not too long. It caneeds be taken Around 7 days.

Bilingual Administrative Assistance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Mountain View, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

One of the interviewers. who obviously came from Korea not that long ago conducted the interview process in a very Korean way. His attitude was not professional and can be a BIG problem in American culture. Other than him, the rest of the team remained professional.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Very personable phone and in person interviews. Low pressure situation and was set in a quiet comfortable environment with 3 Samsung employees. Benefits and culture were described in detail and they allowed a lot of time for questions and answered my questions in great detail. Overall, I was made to feel very welcome and wanted in the interview process.

Field Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by the hiring Director, who set-up an HR phone Interview who then set-up a VP Phone Interview and then I had a face to face presentation where I presented to Samsung leaders about Samsung.