Samsung Electronics America Server Architecture Developer (Software Engineer) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Server Architecture Developer (Software Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied thru college portal. Few of my friends got phone interview and thrashed by questions from all technologies u mentioned in your resume. BUt few were directly called to 1:1 interview. 1:1 interviews, reverse a linked list, java questions - abstract class vs interface, threading, 1 written test either in c or java. I took java. password checker method - must contain min 6 char and max 12 char, no two simlar chars consecutively, 1 lower case, 1 upper case, 1 spl char, no white space, 2nd question - pascal triangle, 3rd question - intersection of two arrays. In another 1:1 interview , fibonacci series - iterative vs recursive, a puzzle. the puzzle is there number from 1 to 16, cud u make pairs among them so that two number make a square number(9,16,25) and there must be no single digit left. if u sahy the answer correctly they will tell u to write the code and mail them. I thought I did well, but I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions