Samsung Electronics America Interview Questions in Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ | Glassdoor

Samsung Electronics America Interview Questions in Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

Exceptionally drawn out process. Having interviewed for several positions at Samsung, I found the company tends to be indecisive and generally slow. Multiple teams waxed about how desperately they needed to hire someone to help with the workload, but then they would take weeks or sometimes over a month between interview steps.

My interviews focused on explaining my work experience and my reasons for seeing this particular job at this particular company. Interviewers were easy going and most kept their reactions close to their chest.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest risk you ever took, in personal or professional life?   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ) in August 2008.

Interview

They asked simple questions about my education, accounting, and the type of work that I would be working on.

Interview Questions

• They vquestioned me on what I was looking for in pay after being told by the recruiter the amount was less than what I was looking for.   Answer Question

Negotiation